Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow ! lanit ! This is something ! :love: Happy Independance Day and have fun this week-end !

You look gorgeous!!! Amazing Independence day look!!!!

Thank you Anfang and IF! Missing my favorite thread lately. Happy 4th to you!

Moving back on this thread to get a look as these days I'm so busy... IF, your Kachinas is glorious !:loveeyes:

Yes - IF you must get this one!!! It will look smashing on you!

Sophieselt, you and Sparklelisab rock the necklace knot! Is that Les Trophees? I think my SA had the same one as well!

Seton, Hermesick, Anfang - Thank you for sharing your KO love. I think it's Ladybaga's turn to show her KO love as well. Where's Ms. Matchy Matchyyyyyyyyyyy? :ghi5:

I think I have only one contribution to this week NA theme.
Wa'Ko-Ni (Universe of women). Per Hermes carres stories booklet, she's a Northeast Prairie Indian woman, of Osages tribe.

close-up of her complexion and facial expression. Sooooo realistic, isn't it!

I posted modeling pics for this scarf a few months ago, in case anyone is considering.
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/w...ou-wearing-today-738754-453.html#post23631795

Gorgeous! Love that cw!

beautiful cw :smile:

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY Silkies! It's hot as heck but wishing everyone a great weekend! :sunnies:beach:

this is just delightful. You look cool and kewl. :cool:

Here is is, seton, it has red H borders. I remember this was not sold in H stores, you only could buy it at American Hospital. It was issued to raise funds to help American Hospital buying a MRI machine :

I love that cw. I was seriously tempted to get it but had to stop myself. :smile:

May I present - my addiction : Kachinas. KO is a genius, for me these scarves are magically beautiful.
I will post the 140 summer twills later these week :smile:

Twins on the black/brights cw. Fistbump, girl.
e91a953a_FistBump.gif

Lanit - looking great in your silks the red white blue is perfect for 4th July and teh Ponys is lovely and cool looking:tup:

Heremesick great collection of GMs there - Israeli_Flava I can see why you covet the turquoise/red Kachinas - it is SO you!

Foxgal - your gavroche looks lovely:yes:

Seton - love your Canada scarf it's lovely!

Looking gorgeous in GC rottiemom!

Pegase - Love your bright silks - would really like to see you modeling those yellows! Did you spy any new collection silks for fall? You look so refreshed on holiday.:cool:

Dear Lanit!
Yesterday I did see some GMs of the A/W collection! I just posted a small comment on the fall 2013 thread....

Silkies,

I have had a joyously difficult time deciding who my favorite Hermes designer is. For those of you who care to hear my dalliances, predictably, I still think that Hidaka’s Lumieres de Paris is one of the most stunning pieces of silk on the planet, but he only designed four and Turandot doesn’t work for me---I know. I know. Shoot me. (... the story is toooo sad…) Jamin’s Belles du Mexicque is a slayer in perspective even though it is “simpler” in design, and I know little about all the “classic” designers even though, for example, I love’ Metz’s masterful Carpe Diem. Finally, to get to the bottom of this quandary, I asked myself: Which silks do I yearn for instead of from whom do I have the most pieces (since that matters of course)? Bam. The answer slapped me in back of the head: Hands down Aline Honore!” On a visceral level, Grand Nord, La Femme, Cent Plis elevate silk to drug, AND, I still am in need of Au Coeur de la Vie and Fleurs de l’Indiennes! Thank you my silkie friends for letting me rhapsodize about something really really really important!:giggles:

YEYYYYY!!!!! Lisa!!! I am with you -here too- ever since "Tous les bateaux" Madame Honore is way up there on my list!!!

Catching up on this last week was SO MUCH FUN!
U know how much I love KO, you all really rock his designs!

I am a bit off theme here, but I have been wanting to share something with you for over two weeks now!...

The last picture I posted of me in front of a H shop , was not my local one, I was just way for the week end, sadly not on holiday -yet- but I did felt like I was on the moon because of what I found (and could not leave lying in the store) that day...

Attachments

• IMG_5575.JPG
    IMG_5575.JPG
    229.5 KB · Views: 478
Status
Not open for further replies.