The One(ish) A Month Club

I totally failed at this for June....here are my June purchases....funny thing is...I know I bought 13 pairs of shoes but I cannot remember what the 13th pair is or even where it is, for that matter!!!!

Introducing:

Valentino Rockstud espadrilles
YSL tributes
Alexander Mcqueen sandals
Chloe Susanna in Nude
Chloe Susanna in Blue
Isabel Marant Jenny boots
2 pairs of Tom's
Golden Goose sneakers
Lanvin ballerina flats
Marc Jacobs loafers
Manolo Blahnik loafers

Balenciaga Maxi Twiggy in tangerine
Balenciaga Moto in lipstick

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1373077242.727680.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1373077250.989031.jpg

Hoping that July will be a better month....

This is a great idea! Been heading in this direction for a long time now. And finally my closet is starting to look really good as smart purchases have accumulated. Have to admit though, I haven't been strict about one purchase per month.

May was a big month for me as I celebrated a big milestone in my life so I treated myself to some big purchases that I've been wanting for a long time. You know, that imaginary list of ideal closet purchases. So, for May I went for my first RO leather jacket.

And I also found one other item on my dream list. Here it is: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1373127827.084574.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1373127682.590373.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1373127682.590373.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 530
And here is my June purchase:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1373128445.640549.jpg
And I also bought a pair of Paige skinny jeans in cream color.

The last two months have had some really big purchases in them and that's not normal for me. But I'm super excited about what I bought and have added to my wardrobe!

Last edited:
And here are my June purchases:
View attachment 2246985

The last two months have had some really big purchases in them and that's not normal for me. But I'm super excited about what I bought and have added to my wardrobe!

Awesome purchases! I love the reissue and RO jacket. I'm planning on getting one as soon as I get close to my goal weight.

I totally failed at this for June....here are my June purchases....funny thing is...I know I bought 13 pairs of shoes but I cannot remember what the 13th pair is or even where it is, for that matter!!!!

Introducing:

YSL tributes
Chloe Susanna in Nude
Chloe Susanna in Blue
2 pairs of Tom's
Golden Goose sneakers
Lanvin ballerina flats
Marc Jacobs loafers
Manolo Blahnik loafers

View attachment 2246457View attachment 2246458

Lovely shoe collection JDN! You sure know how to shop ... I love all of it, seriously:smile:! Ok, you are above the onidh a month but you are getting slightly there, no?

And here is my June purchase:
View attachment 2246985

Congrats on great purchases (All statement pieces and we are soon twins on the reissue though mine will be black with palladium hardware !) please post mod pics of these beauties soon, ok?

Introducing:

YSL tributes
Chloe Susanna in Nude
Chloe Susanna in Blue
2 pairs of Tom's
Golden Goose sneakers
Lanvin ballerina flats
Marc Jacobs loafers
Manolo Blahnik loafers

He he :biggrin: Well, at least you made some lovely purchases. I think a lot of us had a hard time in June with all the sale going on ;)

...not that I'm doing better this month. Already got the IM Étoile knit jacket and a Helmut top AND I just ordered a Balenciaga bracelet. This is it for me for July though!

Introducing:

YSL tributes
Chloe Susanna in Nude
Chloe Susanna in Blue
2 pairs of Tom's
Golden Goose sneakers
Lanvin ballerina flats
Marc Jacobs loafers
Manolo Blahnik loafers

WOW! You have officially blown the doors off this thread. :lol: And while you've technically "failed" the challenge this month, you definitely come out winning in the end because you have some serious goodies now! ;) Enjoy!

This is a great idea! Been heading in this direction for a long time now. And finally my closet is starting to look really good as smart purchases have accumulated. Have to admit though, I haven't been strict about one purchase per month.

May was a big month for me as I celebrated a big milestone in my life so I treated myself to some big purchases that I've been wanting for a long time. You know, that imaginary list of ideal closet purchases. So, for May I went for my first RO leather jacket.

And I also found one other item on my dream list. Here it is: View attachment 2246974

Love all of your purchases!!! :smile: congrats!!!

WOW! You have officially blown the doors off this thread. :lol: And while you've technically "failed" the challenge this month, you definitely come out winning in the end because you have some serious goodies now! ;) Enjoy!

Lol thanks for finding a way to make me feel better about myself Mia :smile: I promise to TRY to be better this month

Although I've already got my one for July....my first Hermes belt

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1373166452.696407.jpg

He he :biggrin: Well, at least you made some lovely purchases. I think a lot of us had a hard time in June with all the sale going on ;)

...not that I'm doing better this month. Already got the IM Étoile knit jacket and a Helmut top AND I just ordered a Balenciaga bracelet. This is it for me for July though!

Lol thanks Copenhagen....I tried to weed out some items that I didn't just have to have....but in the end decided that I need all of them....smh lol

Congrats on your July purchases....they sound lovely....it's the beginning of the month....so fingers crossed that you and I both will be able to resist all the temptations