Three's a charm

Myrkur

Góðan Daginn
Jun 9, 2011
First pair just arrived, rest is still on their way

My new Bengali's 120, they are a half size too big, but it was the last size and just had to have them. I must say the toe box is really tight and I have very small/narrow feet!! So was a bit shocked

3-2.jpg

2-3.jpg

1-5.jpg

4-2.jpg

My oh my i love this!!! I was about to get them but i cant walk on 120. They look very asian/indian to me. Congratsss shes beautiful

Lol they are hard to walk in for me too now, but I'll practice and practice. Now suddenly my Bianca 140's feel super super comfy after wearing these bengalis :graucho:

So I was expecting the package today, wait until 7 but did not receive anything. I got worried and looked up on the tracking website, it said they were delivered and even signed for. So I was slightly panicking and ran up the post office, the lady was anything but helpful and said she could not mean anything to me. I already contacted the seller to see if she could file in a claim with Royal Mail. Anyway, when I went outside to see if the shoes were maybe dropped off in front of my door, I ran into my neighbor, who had not one but BOTH packages!! They were both supposed to be signed for... I am so happy it was my lovely neighbor, but what if it was someone random who would find what was in the package... So I will leave a complain with my post office, because this is really not ok, even though it has a happy ending..

Ok.. so next one is one I was looking for for a while now and I don't regret, my gosh, these are super comfy! They are Very Prive Kid 120, I got them on eBay for half the retail price, box and everything was included. She said they were worn only 3 times, but you can see some signs of wear, so either she was not very careful with her stuff or she wore them over 3 times since my shoes still look like new after wearing 3 times.. so will try to get this fixed..

07.jpg

06.jpg

05.jpg

Then the last one, I never expect to buy shoes in a color like this, since I like pretty basic colors, but now I have them, I just love them. These are also pre-owned (worn 3 times) through eBay. Were originally purchased through the Net-A-Porter website and also come with box and dust bags.

04.jpg

03.jpg

02.jpg

Oooh, those Bengalis are gorgeous. I have been coveting them for a while, but can't bring myself to buy them because I can't walk in my 120s as it is, so I should probably not keep acquiring things I can't wear :/ Good luck practicing though- your haul sure is beautiful. Enjoy!