Shoes Valentino Shoe Clubhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 2243907 My little RS family. Thanks for letting me share :smile:

WOW!!! I'm so green w/ envy!!! I've been wanting to own just a pair esp with the lower Kitten in Nude or Black, but always get sidetracked on something else. Now, I really want a pair.

Omg this is amazeballs. I worn my RS kitten yday. And I didn't know that Valentino has nude and poudre 2 colors till my SA showed me the difference!View attachment 2244023

Love this color so much, what color is it?

View attachment 2241022

Gorgeous additions ladies! Here are my newest Rockstud gladiator sandals.
Shoe twins! They look perfect on you.
Couldn't resist these!! :P
Fabulous. Such a pretty color
And I can see why! The color is too pretty.

Love them in blush, pink or nude. Here are my high heeled ones. Thanks for letting me share :smile:

http://styleheritage.com
Awesome outfit!
Oh...we are shoe twins! Don't you just love them :biggrin:
Shoe triplets :biggrin:

I am not sure what these are called but I think they look hot, lol!

I have problems quoting on my phone but you all have some fab styles!View attachment 2243309
View attachment 2243310
I think they look hot too and as an added bonus they are super comfortable and easy to walk in! I have this style in all 3 colors.
View attachment 2243907 My little RS family. Thanks for letting me share :smile:
Beautiful family photo.
Finally found this bow sandal in my size!

View attachment 2244072

Oh congrats! You are going to love them. I am glad that you were able to find them.

this is the happiest family picture i've ever seen!! you have the best collection! :love::love:

Omg this is amazeballs. I worn my RS kitten yday. And I didn't know that Valentino has nude and poudre 2 colors till my SA showed me the difference!View attachment 2244023

gorgeous!

Finally found this bow sandal in my size!

View attachment 2244072

so pretty! congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.