Coach Signature Stripe Totes - which size?

deweydrop

Coach wh*re
Nov 29, 2006
For those of you that have these bags, can you post a picture modeling them? (and, if you don't mind, include your height?)

I'm debating between the small (10124) and "medium" (10125) sized totes...and, quite frankly, don't care which size I get, just want to get a good price of ebay! hehehe...but I'm wondering how bit the medium (10125) is.

thanks!

(ps - I say "medium" because there IS a larger on, the travel tote, which I saw at an outlet once and it was just GINORMO)

I like the older Chelsea Pebbled Totes and keep looking on ebay, cant get a good price to save my life. All seem to go over 250.00 I should have grabbed the one I saw when I was at the outlet.

I am 5'2 and I love the look of the over size totes.

I like the older Chelsea Pebbled Totes and keep looking on ebay, cant get a good price to save my life. All seem to go over 250.00 I should have grabbed the one I saw when I was at the outlet.

I am 5'2 and I love the look of the over size totes.

What - this bag?
http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-CHELSEA-B...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

dang...I got this for like $189 or so at the outlet last year... (and it's a great bag...good luck finding one!)
ooo - here's one under $200
http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-Light-Blu...ryZ63852QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

I'm 5'9"ish...so I don't like super tiny bags for daily use...but I'm just wondering if the medium one is going to be too "long"...you know?

Hey, I have to go to school in a few so I can't take a pic now, but I am also 5'9" and I have the medium size sig stripe tote. I actually considered buying a small one at the outlet a week or so ago, but it just looked too small on me. I like the medium.

10125 is still pretty large, so i would go with 10124.

i'm 5'6" and, eh, not small...and the regular size (the smallest one) was more than big enough on my frame, but had a little problem with the strap length (but i'm picky i don't like dealing with short straps).

coach094.jpg

hha i love how my punch tote is Snug under my arm and milos is like you could put another arm in there!!! :smile:

hehe but it looks amazing on both of us! (and kallison of course!)!:smile: yaay punch totes!

Thanks so much ladies! I really appreciate you taking the time to post.

so many punch totes! (i'm actually leaning towards finding a gold or crimson one...)

for anyone that has the medium (10125)...do you feel it's too "deep"? I feel if i have a bag this deep, the fact that there is only one "pocket" might drive me insane.

5'0" on a good day
lol...sorry!

hha i love how my punch tote is Snug under my arm and milos is like you could put another arm in there!!! :smile:

hehe but it looks amazing on both of us! (and kallison of course!)!:smile: yaay punch totes!
i couldn't even FIT it under my arm...yours is snug...and milodrinker needs a cheeseburger!

i look cute, damnit. even if i was in my sweats.