What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

Thank you! I know it says turquoise on the tag. Your comment makes me so happy because its actually a lot prettier in person but the color doesn't photograph well. Others who have it mentioned that too on tpf.
That color IS spectacular in person! I remember when I bought my long Yen in Vegas (silver) and I was beyond excited. I, then, saw this "turquoise" at our Chicago boutique and I was immediately bummed. LOL. Turquoise, to me, is a misnomer--I find it to be this AMAZING peacock color. So rich! So glad you have it... :smile:

That color IS spectacular in person! I remember when I bought my long Yen in Vegas (silver) and I was beyond excited. I, then, saw this "turquoise" at our Chicago boutique and I was immediately bummed. LOL. Turquoise, to me, is a misnomer--I find it to be this AMAZING peacock color. So rich! So glad you have it... :smile:

Yes exactly! It's so hard to capture the true color but its so pretty especially in the daylight. Ohh nice silver is so gorgeous too!!!!! :smile:

May I please get the color/style number? I would love to contact my SA and find the turquoise Long Yen wallet. :P:P:P TIA!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1373111364.369431.jpg

I'm not sure if you can find it anymore since it was in the stores late 2011 early 2012. Good luck though! :smile: I just searched on eBay and it looks like someone is selling a kisslock clutch in this color but they marked it up by $1000 usd!!!!!

Sorry,this last...

I hope I'll do this next time...

Inside my cosmetic case

View attachment 1848516

Cotoneve wipes

Chanel miroire double facettes

Dior lip glow

Dior creme de rose

That's all!!!

I know this is old but where did you get that CHANEL cosmetic case? I've been looking for something small simple and flat, as I don't use very much makeup. All the CHANEL cosmetic cases I've seen are rather bulky for the limited space double flaps.