help to pick a small-medium size shoulder bag please!

Divababy

O.G.
Nov 15, 2006
Hi everyone, as you know, I have been looking a small-medium size shoulder bag as my birthday present. I found one, I think she is perfect, Eliza!! However, guess what? I get to pick another one!!! around 600 dallors or a bit more, dont matter. I would prefer a SHOULDER BAG, and almost the same size as the Eliza, which can fit my french purse, sunglasses, keys and cells. Thanks everyone in advance!

Hi everyone, as you know, I have been looking a small-medium size shoulder bag as my birthday present. I found one, I think she is perfect, Eliza!! However, guess what? I get to pick another one!!! around 600 dallors or a bit more, dont matter. I would prefer a SHOULDER BAG, and almost the same size as the Eliza, which can fit my french purse, sunglasses, keys and cells. Thanks everyone in advance!

popincourt haut is a cute bag, not too big not too small.

what about the beverly clutch ?

How about MC lodge? You can get Eliza in black and Lodge in white, or vice versa?

OMG, how did you know that? hehe, I was thinking about that actually, but to be honest, I tried the lodge in store, it donest really fit me, and plus I already have a tulum pm, so it is a little similar to me.

But thanks for your reply!! I apprecitae!!:heart: