Second Verse, Same As the First ... (Only Better) [Reveal]

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Animated_hand_knock_knock_hg_wht.gif
... anybody here? Up for a tiny new-to-me-but-old-to-everybody-else reveal? (What, another one you say, TWO IN TWO DAYS? Are ya crazy? Why yes, yes, I am, crazy for BV...)

Short story: I had this bag, cleaned the closet out and sold it, found out it was my DH's favorite bag (and also heard from a male friend that it was his, too) and have been on the lookout for this bag ever since to get it back (or one similar) ... I found it the other day, found out the seller was a member of tPF, and the rest is history...) I rarely (well, actually, NEVER, can say that 'my husband wanted me to buy this bag'. So it's a double-treat - husband-approved and one I really wanted back in my collection.

The very best part? it's in new condition - better than the one I sold - I am truly handbag-blessed.

Last edited:
And, presenting the rest of the photos for my medium 2007 F/W Armatura Veneta ... She'll never leave again; I'm lucky I had a chance to rectify my previous bad decision ...

Attachments

• Dsc_0075.jpg
    Dsc_0075.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 531
  • Dsc_0073.jpg
    Dsc_0073.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 527
  • Dsc_0076.jpg
    Dsc_0076.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 574
Congrats especially you get both, DH's blessing and the bag into your collection. I haven't seen BV metalic IRL yet, but I am sure it's gorgeous.
Thank you. Bottega Veneta does metallics so well - it's amazing. This bag in particular, it's like it was never carried!!! No wear at all, other than ever-so-slight on the corners; I mark that down to shelf wear or something.

Armatura is my favorite metallic; I think each of the die-hard BV fans has their own favorite - Mousse, your a Rame (Ossidata?) fan, right?

it almost looks like Rame Copper
because of the grograin imprint on the leather
BV does do metallics best
enjoy and hang onto it this time
wear both your new bags in good health
Yes m'aam, I will, and thank you.

You are on a roll, dearest! Holy moly starting with that Cervo in Duchesse, you've scored some real knock outs!
I've rolled over now, and am done for the nonce. All out of money! :biggrin:

Thank you. Bottega Veneta does metallics so well - it's amazing. This bag in particular, it's like it was never carried!!! No wear at all, other than ever-so-slight on the corners; I mark that down to shelf wear or something.

Armatura is my favorite metallic; I think each of the die-hard BV fans has their own favorite - Mousse, your a Rame (Ossidata?) fan, right?

Congrats India on your BV additions this week. I adore all BV metallics and to your point, BV does metallics so well. I have the Ossidato Rame hobo and SLGs, the Ottone cabat and SLGs, a Ferro karung wallet lined in gold, a Platino Ossidato case, and a vintage gold creel. My Ossidato Rame and Ottone collections have been out with me a lot this summer. They are tied for favorite.

And, presenting the rest of the photos for my medium 2007 F/W Armatura Veneta ... She'll never leave again; I'm lucky I had a chance to rectify my previous bad decision ...

What's that old saying: If you love something, let it go. If it was meant to be it will come back to you? I guess this beauty was meant to be yours - congrats!