Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure I am not on theme. These pics aren't even from this week. Wore this last week and hadn't had a chance to post. Wa'Ko-Ni, which is another one I did not like AT ALL. But after months and months.. I decided the powerful look to this woman was too alluring to not "collect". Lol ;.. And to know that she's hiding in my scarf when it's tied is a bit of irony for me... :smile: Similar to the powerful tiger in Tigre du Bengale :smile:.. Only I and other H scarfies know they're there :smile:

jp - you look marvelous in these warm and neutral colors! The colorful clics are super too. I know what you mean about Wa'Ko-Ni - it is one that I held back on too. I nearly picked up the yellow/green colorway - and I may still look for one from summer sales.

How lucky you are, lanit ! Here it's cold again and again that I can't even wear my mousses, still stuck to the silks...:sad:

Anfang - It is nearly 100 degrees here now - people and pups are melting and staying cool indoors. At least you can wear your silks in cool weather :smile:

I would say I don't have a favorite designer, because I have so many "favorite" scarves. :P And truthfully most of time when I've bought a scarf I haven't even known at that moment who the designer was. I've bought based on the design and color.

However, when I looked through my scarves this week, it was clear that one of my favorite designers is Laurence Bourthoumieux, evidenced by the number of my LB designs!

A few of my favorites:

Ceramique Ottomane, Vol Amoureux des Azures, Central Park

sbelle - this trio is awesome and I did not know they were all LB! Thank you for sharing your beauties.

Jumped with joy the other day when I found my favourite colors turqoise and brown in this Hermès! Had to come home with me!!:love:

Yum - turquoise and chocolate - a stunning combination! Is the scarf les Canes?

Quick pic of the scarf I'm wearing today, goes great with Gris T Kelly, not keen on this jumper I'm wearing it makes me look huge :sad: wont be wearing that again !!

182FD53D-2ABD-4EE1-A381-20618841681E-30858-00000F88815AD647_zpsbd672872.jpg

DD - oh stop - you look fabulous in your silk, kelly and jumper (always want to know why the brits call it a jumper?)

Well scarfies - with the heat, I have pared down to either mousselines or pochettes now. And this old skirt, turned tube dress with linen vest is the perfect cool down outfit for today. My little Graff pochette - and now I am seriously wanting H to issue Graff in the summer silk next season. Can we hear all in favor?
Petit H pendant has been such a fantastic special piece for me, I cannot thank my H angel buddy who found a way to get her for me. Love it to bits!:cloud9::hbeat:

Attachments

• Graff_Hpend.JPG
    Graff_Hpend.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 616
  • graff2.JPG
    graff2.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 1,791
jp - you look marvelous in these warm and neutral colors! The colorful clics are super too. I know what you mean about Wa'Ko-Ni - it is one that I held back on too. I nearly picked up the yellow/green colorway - and I may still look for one from summer sales.

Anfang - It is nearly 100 degrees here now - people and pups are melting and staying cool indoors. At least you can wear your silks in cool weather :smile:

sbelle - this trio is awesome and I did not know they were all LB! Thank you for sharing your beauties.

DD - oh stop - you look fabulous in your silk, kelly and jumper (always want to know why the brits call it a jumper?)

Well scarfies - with the heat, I have pared down to either mousselines or pochettes now. And this old skirt, turned tube dress with linen vest is the perfect cool down outfit for today. My little Graff pochette - and now I am seriously wanting H to issue Graff in the summer silk next season. Can we hear all in favor?
Petit H pendant has been such a fantastic special piece for me, I cannot thank my H angel buddy who found a way to get her for me. Love it to bits!:cloud9::hbeat:

Thanks lovely & lol about the jumper - no idea why we call it a jumper - do you call it a sweater ?
You have such great taste in scarfs, I love all your choices & your a great enabler :graucho:

I'm sure I am not on theme. These pics aren't even from this week. Wore this last week and hadn't had a chance to post. Wa'Ko-Ni, which is another one I did not like AT ALL. But after months and months.. I decided the powerful look to this woman was too alluring to not "collect". Lol ;.. And to know that she's hiding in my scarf when it's tied is a bit of irony for me... :smile: Similar to the powerful tiger in Tigre du Bengale :smile:.. Only I and other H scarfies know they're there :smile:

View attachment 2236419

View attachment 2236420
Absolutely gorgeous. Just beautiful - the colors and textures are just divine.

Silkies,

I have had a joyously difficult time deciding who my favorite Hermes designer is. For those of you who care to hear my dalliances, predictably, I still think that Hidaka’s Lumieres de Paris is one of the most stunning pieces of silk on the planet, but he only designed four and Turandot doesn’t work for me---I know. I know. Shoot me. (... the story is toooo sad…) Jamin’s Belles du Mexicque is a slayer in perspective even though it is “simpler” in design, and I know little about all the “classic” designers even though, for example, I love’ Metz’s masterful Carpe Diem. Finally, to get to the bottom of this quandary, I asked myself: Which silks do I yearn for instead of from whom do I have the most pieces (since that matters of course)? Bam. The answer slapped me in back of the head: Hands down Aline Honore!” On a visceral level, Grand Nord, La Femme, Cent Plis elevate silk to drug, AND, I still am in need of Au Coeur de la Vie and Fleurs de l’Indiennes! Thank you my silkie friends for letting me rhapsodize about something really really really important!:giggles:

Oh my! I'm so proud that I could actually follow that silky quasi-soliloquy. I think I officially speak scarf :giggles:

Twins on the gavroche darling!!! And totally in favor of Graff in the summer silk next season!!!! Yes yes yes! :tup:

Silkies,

I have had a joyously difficult time deciding who my favorite Hermes designer is. For those of you who care to hear my dalliances, predictably, I still think that Hidaka’s Lumieres de Paris is one of the most stunning pieces of silk on the planet, but he only designed four and Turandot doesn’t work for me---I know. I know. Shoot me. (... the story is toooo sad…) Jamin’s Belles du Mexicque is a slayer in perspective even though it is “simpler” in design, and I know little about all the “classic” designers even though, for example, I love’ Metz’s masterful Carpe Diem. Finally, to get to the bottom of this quandary, I asked myself: Which silks do I yearn for instead of from whom do I have the most pieces (since that matters of course)? Bam. The answer slapped me in back of the head: Hands down Aline Honore!” On a visceral level, Grand Nord, La Femme, Cent Plis elevate silk to drug, AND, I still am in need of Au Coeur de la Vie and Fleurs de l’Indiennes! Thank you my silkie friends for letting me rhapsodize about something really really really important!:giggles:

Love this silk talk Lisa!! And look at grand nord.. Tovah!! ;). Even though I know that's probably a husky on the silk, or is it? :smile:. I want to see mod pics in these scarves!

Lanit, whatever color you choose for wa'ko-Ni, I KNOW you'll look beautiful in!! You ALWAYS look amazing in your silks!! And look at your graff! So pretty!! TA, Graff in a summer silk would be FAB!!

Ooooch Lanit, 100 is pretty high ! Here we(re just longing for a little sun, as the winter was so long and rainy ... I love your Graff, and moreover your Petit H ! This simmer, Petit H reissues this pendant in bicolor poro, I'm eyeing ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.