Damier Manosque PM or Damier Nolita??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have the damier manosque pm. Its a beautiful bag and I have never seen anyone else with it. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it but...the only thing is I don't wear it as often because the top is open it only has a clasp closure and I think its too small.

Have you tried them on at the store?

No, I haven't tried them on... I don't live close to any of the stores. I've really depended on pictures from PFers!

I've been worried about the Manosque being too small, too.....

I like the size of the Monosque Pm, but it is very open. I sometimes put a lot of stuff in mine but I have to dig around to the bottom when I do.
I really wish there was a "middle" size, because the GM is HUUUUUUUGE & the Pm is kind of small.
These two bags are polar opposites LOL. You might like the Belem, it's a nice bag that has open pockets & a zippered section & it's very pretty IRL.

THANK YOU for those pictures!!!! It totally puts the size of the bag into perspective for me!

Unfortunately, now I know it's too small... :sad:

I've decided to hold off on a Damier bag until I can try one on... plus, I'm almost sure that I want the Chelsea and will have to wait for Christmas gift $$ to arrive now! :rolleyes:

Thanks again for posting the photos!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.