I GOT IT!!! The Vintage flower frame bag!!

kimle888

O.G.
Sep 7, 2006
:yahoo: I got it, I got it, I think. I could not sleep and was browsing around for the vintage flower frame bag and then I went and check bluefly and suddenly I saw it on there and I was able to order it. Someone pinch me..., am I dreaming or what, right now is 3am my time, so I don't I'm dreaming or what. I'm so happy I FOUND it!!!!! Hopefully, bluefly does not cancel my order. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Told you I charge it in a heart beat. My hand is still shaking while typing, don't know if this is real.

Oh, there are alot of Dior bags, I see the saddle and the gaucho on there, you can use bluefly coupon to save another 15% off. Check them out!!!! Good luck!!!!

AWWWW you're adorable!!!! :nuts: I felt the same way when I got my first Gambler bag (it's no longer with me) because I was hunting for it for a LONG time and I suddenly saw one on Ebay with a ridiculously low Buy-It-Now price! I felt like I was dreaming too!!!!

AWWWW you're adorable!!!! :nuts: I felt the same way when I got my first Gambler bag (it's no longer with me) because I was hunting for it for a LONG time and I suddenly saw one on Ebay with a ridiculously low Buy-It-Now price! I felt like I was dreaming too!!!!

Yes, there are sleepless nights because of this bag. I AM SO HAPPY I FOUND IT!!!!! my billing is confirmed, this bag is on its way. Will of course pcitures!!!

wow!!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:lucky you!!!! I love the frame bag. Can't wait for pics. Do you mind telling me how much they were selling it for? :smile:

Hi Viv, there was an extra 10% off all items from bluefly and that is why I got about 30% off and then I found a coupon for another 15% off, all that comes out to be around $810. I think it's pretty good deal!! I LOVE this bag very much, I would buy it at retail price (which I believe around $1300 and tax on top of that) if it's still available for sale!

Yeah, I'm so happy I found it!!! I could get another $40 rebate going thru ******, but I did not do that and that is because I afraid if I release it from the shopping cart, someone may grab it and I won't be able to purchase it. I bought it right away, it took me less than 5 mins to complete my purchase.