I went to Nashville and came home with more COACH!

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
Hey girls!

I had a great but super busy week in Nashville for work...very glad to be home but what a beautiful city to visit!

I had one day to relax and ended up at the Mall at Green Hills (thanks to tPF recommendations!). Here's my conquests from Macys and the Coach boutique (fabulous SAs!!). I'm madly in love with the grey/black combo, and these flip flops felt like slippers the minute I put 'em on.

woo hoo! :wlae:

Attachments

• Coach Nash.jpg
    Coach Nash.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 113
Great purchases...think I may have to put those slides back on my wishlist!!

And I love Green Hills (used to work at the J. Crew!!)...I was there last month and was amazed at how much it had changed since I left Nashville...must get back soon!!

*Sigh* I have loved school in Atlanta but I'm so excited to be moving back home to TENNESSEE in a couple of weeks! Green Hills has added a lot more stores in the past year or so. Glad you liked Nashville!

Hey girls!

I had a great but super busy week in Nashville for work...very glad to be home but what a beautiful city to visit!

I had one day to relax and ended up at the Mall at Green Hills (thanks to tPF recommendations!). Here's my conquests from Macys and the Coach boutique (fabulous SAs!!). I'm madly in love with the grey/black combo, and these flip flops felt like slippers the minute I put 'em on.

woo hoo! :wlae:

I just sold a pair of those sandals last night to a mother then her daughter bought a pair too. Aren't they fabulous? As for Nashville, my ex fiancee lived there and I used to go there all the time to spend time with him, party on second avenue and check out Green Hills and Opry Mills. I'm jealous, I wanna go back! Great purchases and congrats on a fun trip! :yahoo: