Went to Vegas and the only celebrity I saw was...

gucci fan

O.G.
Nov 27, 2006
I went to Vegas this past weekend and the only celebrity I saw was Dogg the Bounty Hunter. He walked right past us at Ceasars. We also saw Pete Rose signing autographs. I wish we could have seen more. Maybe we were there on an off weekend. Who have ya'll seen in Vegas?

We saw Pete Rose signing autographs in early April, too. Actually, we see him signing autographs (sports store at Caesar's Forum Shops) every single time we're in Vegas! Guess this is his full-time job!

I have been to Vegas my entire life. I've been there dozens of times more than Disney Land. I have yet to spot a single celeb!

And I'm there during the times when there are celeb performances too!

Another Chicago native too, so those guys are celebs to me:yes: I always see Pete Rose too. My DH and I laugh when we go because he's always there. I've seen Chris Angel, Robin Leach, Robin Antin (creator of the Pussycat Dolls), all 6 of the Pussycat Dolls and Christina Aguilera. It was really exciting:smile:

We saw Pete Rose signing autographs in early April, too. Actually, we see him signing autographs (sports store at Caesar's Forum Shops) every single time we're in Vegas! Guess this is his full-time job!
LOL!!! I think Pete Rose has a cot in the back of that store at Caesars--he's always here.
I went to a celebrity poker taping when it was really popular and saw a ton people.
Last night we saw the Food Network chef Mario Vatale.