A Place for the FAKES!

^Dang, that's craziness. And selling fake tokis for around $120?!?!? NUTS. Don't these people know that they're making fakes that are totally noticable?? I mean come on...wrong qee, wrong bag styles, wrong hardware...wtf? It's funny how one..the item location is CHINA, but the person is from Australia? Hmm.

Is this bag authentic. It looks authentic but citta rosa hardware is not supposed to be blue & green..probably the seller just take from other bags and put it there?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Lesportsac-Toki...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm not seeing anything but silvertone hardware on that bag.....

BTW this question should probably have been posted in the "Authenticate this.." thread. I think the purpose of this thread is to post definite fakes....

The blue hardware is on the strap. The other one in the middle is silver. Is the seller on cr@ck? Don't they take a good look at the REAL ones to see what's actually on them? UGH. If you're going to make a fake, at least do it right, HAHAHHAHAHA. Poor person who bidded on it :sad: They walk away with another fake.

Yes, that's the same one...? lol.

acc4_1_b.JPG

That looks pretty blue to me. Maybe I need to get my eyes checked? lol.