Mulberry Kensington...

I found a website for the exact bag you are looking for. It can be purchased on the website. I wasn't sure if you meant "where" as in which stores, or "where" as in websites, but anyway, here is a link where you can by that bag online!
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q...ess&rlz=1I7DMUS&um=1&sa=X&oi=froogle&ct=title
Looking at the price i would be very very wary and also they are not using their own pictures to display the bag so i would say they are using the authentic pictures to sell a fake. My advice would be to go directly to mulberry.com (just checked and it is currently out of stock) or Mulberry at Bicester (UK) they had 2 of these in recently and were discounted off RRP :yes:

Looking at the price i would be very very wary and also they are not using their own pictures to display the bag so i would say they are using the authentic pictures to sell a fake. My advice would be to go directly to mulberry.com (just checked and it is currently out of stock) or Mulberry at Bicester (UK) they had 2 of these in recently and were discounted off RRP :yes:

Mulberrylove-
Thank you so much for your help. So, can you please explain to me how to go about purchasing at the Mulberry at Bicester? Call them direct?
Any chances you know of anyone in the States that has it???
Thank you, again

Mulberrylove-
Thank you so much for your help. So, can you please explain to me how to go about purchasing at the Mulberry at Bicester? Call them direct?
Thank you, again
Yes call them direct ... the UK number is 01869322882 (i am not sure what code you will need) Tell them what you are looking for and if they have it in stock they take payment over the phone via card (you will need to also check if they ship to your country because i am unsure of this) good luck let us know how you get on :yes:

It turns out I can't make Int'l calls from my cellphone at the moment. How frustrating.

Are there any other places in the states where I might find it?
I don't know of places in the States :shrugs: sorry :sad: i only ever buy my Mulberry bags from the UK . Someone else here may know . If you do get to call the UK remember our time difference Mulberry closed the shop over 5 hours ago :roflmfao: Good luck and if i find anything out i will message you here :yes:

I don't know of places in the States :shrugs: sorry :sad: i only ever buy my Mulberry bags from the UK . Someone else here may know . If you do get to call the UK remember our time difference Mulberry closed the shop over 5 hours ago :roflmfao: Good luck and if i find anything out i will message you here :yes:
Thank you much again, Mulberrylove.:tender: I should get this Int'l call thing fixed by tomorrow:yahoo: and will try calling them (at the correct time! :smile: ) And if something closer comes up, that would be great!

If you have no luck with Bicester you could always try the other mulberry outlets - Shepton Mallet is a bigger one, the number is 01749 340583. Or there is York, the number is 01904 611055.

No I dont work for them or anything! I just have the numbers to hand as I called round them all earlier this week (finally got what I was looking for at the York outlet); the staff are really helpful too.

If you have no luck with Bicester you could always try the other mulberry outlets - Shepton Mallet is a bigger one, the number is 01749 340583. Or there is York, the number is 01904 611055.

No I dont work for them or anything! I just have the numbers to hand as I called round them all earlier this week (finally got what I was looking for at the York outlet); the staff are really helpful too.

Thank you very much, hoolahoop. I will do that, I think.
I just discovered that my 1 1/2 year old discovered my diamond earrings on my nightstand before I did and one has gone missing and I'm sooooooooo upset. No bag matters right now.:crybaby: But thanks for the info anyway.
:: scouring the carpet ::