Home & Garden Lady Sarah's interior portfolio

ladysarah

O.G.
Jul 17, 2008
We are planning to redecorate our flat and I am in the process of collecting swatches, colours and inspiration....:cool: here is a collection of my finds.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 1,655
Stunning and tranquil. Reminds me of my love for the old true Laura Ashley style when it was a brand made in the UK and sold in her cute little shops not like now and licensed out to every item and made with cheap stuff. I have tons of Laura Ashley custom made curtains, ect. Bought from Laura Ashley Home from years and years ago along with bolts of fabrics. I love the shabby chic look but have tried to simplify it with no clutter and lots of white furniture.
Two of my houses had Laura Ashley floral wallpaper in many rooms and it was such a comfortable pretty look. Even hubby did not mind.:smile:

Good luck with the decorating, it will make you feel so happy and comfortable to have things just the way you want. I love the roses print, the sofa has to be one of the most beautiful pieces of furniture ever. Can't go wrong with quilts on the bed. I have found pretty antique looking white lace/linen/crochet pillowcases, sheets, dust ruffles on ebay that work well with the quilts on bed designs.

I love the secretaire in this photo -polished dark wood always looks great with roses. The curtains are too fussy for modern taste and I would not go for quite THAT amount of frill on the cushions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,509
Last edited: