Secondhand bargains, let's see your cheap treasures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing good at the regular stores today, but I did find something exciting at a local 'thrift boutique.'

A wool Celine coat for $18! It looks like a trench coat, but in wool. I love the open slits at the bottom. It fits like it was made for me, and it looks unused!

DSC04178.JPG

Anyone know when it was made? The fit feels pretty modern....it makes me feel like a million bucks :biggrin:. Similar ones retail for $3200+!

DSC04183.JPG

Also got a vintage suede purse for $7.80. It looked new, and I really liked the style.

DSC04181.JPG

I always hesitate to go in that store, since their pricing is somewhat high (well...not for a boutique, but for a normal thrift store) and I'm almost always the only one in there! I hate feeling like I'm being watched all of the time...but what else are they going to look at :P? Everything was 40% off so I decided to take a look.

I also ended up going to a crazy sale at the mall. I got 8 tops for $20! Most of them retailed for $20 each, and they have really neat styles. Way cheaper than most of the thrift stores here, and they were new!

Last edited:
Nothing good at the regular stores today, but I did find something exciting at a local 'thrift boutique.'

A wool Celine coat for $18! It looks like a trench coat, but in wool. I love the open slits at the bottom. It fits like it was made for me!

DSC04178.JPG

Anyone know when it was made? The fit feels pretty modern....it makes me feel like a million bucks :biggrin:. Similar ones retail for $3200+.

DSC04183.JPG

Also got a vintage suede purse for $7.80. It looked new, and I really liked the style.

DSC04181.JPG
Love the coat!!!

A wool Celine coat for $18! It looks like a trench coat, but in wool. I love the open slits at the bottom. It fits like it was made for me, and it looks unused!

DSC04178.JPG

Anyone know when it was made? The fit feels pretty modern....it makes me feel like a million bucks :biggrin:. Similar ones retail for $3200+!

DSC04183.JPG

DSC04181.JPG

I always hesitate to go in that store, since their pricing is somewhat high (well...not for a boutique, but for a normal thrift store) and I'm almost always the only one in there! I hate feeling like I'm being watched all of the time...but what else are they going to look at :P? Everything was 40% off so I decided to take a look.

I also ended up going to a crazy sale at the mall. I got 8 tops for $20! Most of them retailed for $20 each, and they have really neat styles. Way cheaper than most of the thrift stores here, and they were new!
Celine coat is just beautiful. Great find.

DSC04178.JPG

DSC04183.JPG

DSC04181.JPG

!

The Celine coat is amazing!!!

DSC04178.JPG

DSC04183.JPG

DSC04181.JPG

Wow love the coat!!!!!

Omg I love all of them! So jealous. Maybe someday ill own something hermes. As of now my DBF is the only one who has something since I bought him an orange tie for graduation (retail ugh but graduation is worth it!)

You will find it! Specially now that you are in Texas!
Both of my thrifted bracelets, the skinny orange and the black CDC were from posh!

DSC04178.JPG

DSC04183.JPG

DSC04181.JPG

The Celine coat is absolutely gorgeous! And the suede bag is the icing on the cake!

Status
Not open for further replies.