Paris' Mouthpiece Goofs Up

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
April 9, 2007 -- PARIS Hilton's lawyer apparently hasn't been reading the papers. Hilton sicced her lawyer Gre gory Gabriel on one of our favorite bloggers, Mi chael K of Dlisted.com, after K posted a parody of "The Simple Life" poster on his site making fun of Hilton and her pal Nicole Richie. Gabriel wrote to K: "This poster clearly implies Ms. Hilton has loathsome diseases and also implies Ms. Hilton uses Vicodin. The inferences . . . are false and de famatory." Gabriel demanded the image be removed from the Web site. But he should check the press clips. Hilton was embarrassed earlier this year when contents of her long-forgotten storage locker were posted on the Web, which included a prescription in her name for Valtrex, the drug used to combat genital herpes, and Richie has admitted to abusing Vicodin.

simpletons.jpg

Paris Hilton's lawyers weren't happy with a drawing that the brilliant 14 of Gallery of the Absurd made. The brilliant piece of art featured Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie in a spoofed version of The Simple Life poster.

As Page Six reported this morning, her lawyer sent Dlisted and Gallery of the Absurd letters demanding we remove the spoof. He argued, "This poster clearly implies Ms. Hilton has loathsome diseases and also implies Ms. Hilton uses Vicodin. The inferences . . . are false and defamatory."

First of all, I didn't create the work. I stand by it wholeheartedly though. It's satire! It's a damn cartoon! Any person with a half a brain cell can see that it's not actually Paris and Nicole, but a drawing of them. Not only that, but the poster is based on published reports. Nicole had admitted to using Vicodin and a prescription in Paris' name was posted on the internet.

It's pretty ridiculous. Oh and that's MY OPINION, not the opinion of every single person on this Earth. I just had to make that clear.​