Which purse? Effie small zip around or the valentine Heart zip purse ?

Gemstar31

O.G.
Sep 7, 2012
Hi ladies I need a little purse for my reg lily & I was hoping for your opinion as to which one ..
I love the red valentine coin purse but it has no room for cards so I'd have to buy a credit card slip at a later date !
The small effie purse in black or oak is lovely& would be the perfect size & shape but its not as exciting as the red ! I haven't seen this in IRL so any information would be gratefully received.
Does it look nice in the spongy pebbled leather ?
Thanks in advance !
X

I've got a little coin purse (bought when I had a Rouge Noir craving) and, do you know, I've never really found a use for it. It just sits in the cupboard looking pretty.

Unless you know exactly what you'd use a teeny tiny pouch for, go for the practical one :smile:

I've got a little coin purse (bought when I had a Rouge Noir craving) and, do you know, I've never really found a use for it. It just sits in the cupboard looking pretty.

Unless you know exactly what you'd use a teeny tiny pouch for, go for the practical one :smile:

Agreed could never see the point of a little purse that you can't even get a card in.... Always go for the practical option...good luck

Thanks for all your help ladies have decided on the lovely Effie :smile: ...& then of course I will need the matching pouch at some point as it is the perfect size for reg. lily :smile:
Matchy matchy is always good !