LV family pics and LV saves the day!

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
Soooo, I've been accused of living in hickville, which I'm okay with since I grew up watching Ellie Mae Clampett, and happen to think hicks are really nice people... so last night, I felt like hell, had on the most god awful sweats, no makeup hair like do-do and decided I needed to go to Dion's for a chef salad to go, grabbed mini lin, which had used for work; I walked into Dion's ordered my salad, and all of sudden the counter kids went nuts over my mini lin. The young girl was like, I like your purse gaga, then the guy was like, let me see your wallet, is it also LV; it wasn't (Isabella Fiore); but I was redeemed since I had my panda agenda; they were so happy to see my LV; and I was sooo happy to be noticed; and it fit with last weeks post about sweats and LV's, believe me, I NEVER wear sweats except to bed, this was a real occasion... so, when I was off, took some pics of my new closets and part of my family! Hope you enjoy, LV saved my day yesterday YAY!:yahoo:

Attachments

• 1st post My LV collection 004.jpg
    1st post My LV collection 004.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 385
Here's some more, working on resizing...

Attachments

• Post collection 1.jpg
    Post collection 1.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 211
  • Post My LV collection 002.jpg
    Post My LV collection 002.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 223
  • 2nd post My LV collection 008.jpg
    2nd post My LV collection 008.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 258
And, here's small but truly loved grafitti; and all in new closets, which gf helped me install!!! hooray!

Attachments

• Post grafitti My LV collection 007.jpg
    Post grafitti My LV collection 007.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 81
missed you the past few days vee! glad to see you are back.:heart:
the pics are fab --that pomme lexington shines like no body's business front and center, huh?...show off bag!:P