do chanel boutiques always charge $25 flat shipping?

dari

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
it seems kind of high? i wanted to buy addison's belt necklace :P from the chanel boutique but the sales lady said shipping would be $25.....for a belt :wtf: and she said they always charge that much, no matter what the item is. is this always the case?

I don't know if that's true, for my birthday my friend order me a keychain and for overnight/2 day shipping it was $25 but I've read that some PFers don't ever get charged shipping when they buy bags and stuff? I think it depends on the SA? I hope that's not the case!

I have also been charged shipping everytime I purchase over the phone.

My mom told me today that she bought the J12 from Vegas and they gave her free shipping.

So I don't have a good answer I guess:rolleyes:

I honestly think the more you spend or the better relationship you have with your SA is when you get shipping waived... but really $25 each time you order something would get pricey!

It depends on which Chanel Boutique and the SA.

I usually receive free shipping if I get from one particular SA. But, I do tend to buy from her and refer to her a good bit. So, I think she does it for those reasons.

Other boutiques have charged me $25 for regular shipping and $35 for overnight shipping.

Honestly, for the amount we're spending, you would think they could throw that in for free.

dari- i wanted to have it shipped to me because I did not feel like the drive, and I was like never mind i will pick it up.. again it depends on who you deal with.
I think it also depends on the amount of money you spend..
So many people now are calling and ordering over the phone- I guess they are being sticklers about this..hope you get the belt though:P:P