YSL Arty rings thread!

Yes, mine too, and I hope they won't, but the situation is slightly unclear due to recently changed laws. We'll see :smile:

Btw I still can't decide whether to buy or not to buy the RG Marine. Do you think rose gold comes and goes or is it a classic? In pictures it looks so damn fine, but I'm still not sure about the color.

Get it! It's beautiful, so much better in real life, and it might just be me but the rose gold isn't a very obvious rose gold...

artym.jpg

Vintagerose, the ring on the left has "love" inscription on the band? I was digging some info and Japanese Madame Figaro site stated it was a limited edition which was only sold around March 2012.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-06-08 at 11.27.43.png
    Screen Shot 2013-06-08 at 11.27.43.png
    180.5 KB · Views: 611
Vintagerose, the ring on the left has "love" inscription on the band? I was digging some info and Japanese Madame Figaro site stated it was a limited edition which was only sold around March 2012.

I have the same ring it is called the love ring, has a cerise glass stone and its engraved with the word love on the back of the band. It was a limited edition for valentines day in 2012 and it comes with a red satin pouch :smile:

I got my black/gold arty yesterday from saks. I noticed the YSL box of this one is bigger. Do they give out different boxes depending on the store?

About a year ago I ordered a marine and a ice arty ring from ssense, the marine one came in a big box whereas the ice one came in the regular smaller box :P I think certain models come in those big boxes.

I got my black/gold arty yesterday from saks. I noticed the YSL box of this one is bigger. Do they give out different boxes depending on the store?

About a year ago I ordered a marine and a ice arty ring from ssense, the marine one came in a big box whereas the ice one came in the regular smaller box :P I think certain models come in those big boxes.

I agree with Glamnatic, I ordred 2 silver arty's and one came in a big box and another in a smaller one.

I know, bummer indeed...but I ordered the lapis and turquoise from the US site. Can't wait to see your new ring!

Here's a picture of the turquoise and navy rings I have! The Turquoise is a Size 8 and fits my middle finger and the Navy is a Size 7 that I will wear on my ring finger, which is not as comfortable, but that's okay given the opportunity I had to purchase the navy one online! Be sure to post your new artys when they arrive too! :yes:

Next on Arty wish list: the Love ring and the dark green stone with rose gold!!

Attachments

• Arty picture.jpg
    Arty picture.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 623
Last edited:

I have the same ring it is called the love ring, has a cerise glass stone and its engraved with the word love on the back of the band. It was a limited edition for valentines day in 2012 and it comes with a red satin pouch :smile:

Hi Crosi - my answer is exactly the same as Glamnatic's (thanks!) :smile: I actually missed out on purchasing the ring when it was first available in 2012, but being a new arty collector (can you believe I only started a month ago) I was determined to track one down! It is a very beautiful piece and definitely worth purchasing if you find one. Good luck!!! :smile:

Here's a picture of the turquoise and navy rings I have! The Turquoise is a Size 8 and fits my middle finger and the Navy is a Size 7 that I will wear on my ring finger, which is not as comfortable, but that's okay given the opportunity I had to purchase the navy one online! Be sure to post your new artys when they arrive too! :yes:

Omg that navy one is soooo cute!!! I was for sale in the outnet, but it only lasted a few hours and i couldn't grab my size...a comment i must make, is that i HATE, re sellers, because mysteriously after this ring was completely sold out at the outnet for 174, many of this navy rings appeared on ebay for over 300, which makes me so mad :sad:, its unfair for buyers that re sellers buy all these rings to get profit on ebay. Anyway, your rings are gorgeous!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Congrats girl it is gorgeous!!! I will for sure post my rings when I get them :biggrin:

My friend has both the rings you want in size 8. If she ever decides she doesn't want them I know who does :biggrin: