IMG_2793 - Version 2.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_2792.jpg
    IMG_2792.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_2794.jpg
    IMG_2794.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 229
If it were me, I'd buy the first pair. I agree with secw1977 that the white metal is nicer on you. Also, while I love the DBTY/bezel style, I have a feeling that this will go out of fashion a lot sooner than the classic prong style.

I have studs which are 2ctw which I did not feel comfortable wearing everyday. I saw a lady the other day with what looked like tiny little studs (probably no more than .3ctw) which looked amazing as they sparkled like crazy so definitely noticeable but not ott. I tried DBY in .28 and .34 in platinum claw setting which looked amazing...

I now don't know whether to go for the very small ones in excellent quality or ones in between the very small ones and my existing? (example .6 or .7 ctw?)

I like the smaller ones too. I think they look very elegant and sparkly. My style is pretty low key, though.

Today, I treated myself to a pair of 1.04ctw studs. I already had a small pair of diamond studs but I did not wear them that often.

Thought it has been less than 1 day, I am happy with them thus far. LOL!

I finally got my my diamond studs! I went with 1.5 tcw they are for everyday and I love them. My ears are very tiny so these are the perfect size. I took the advice on here and my jeweler and went for the cut over the color. My jeweler advised me that as long as I went with the highest ideal cut that for earrings I could go to an I in color so I did. They sparkle and I am happy I did my research! I decided against the screw ons and went with a special lock! Thanks for all the posts on here really does help!