Which PS bags are on your wish list right now?

Elliespurse

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 21, 2009
Last edited:
I thought I'd start a wish list thread and I'm curious about which PS bags you are wanting right now? :smile:

This new PS Courier looks like an easy bag for carrying on the shoulder and crossbody. I wonder how it'll look with all items in the bag though? Will it slouch? :wondering

View attachment 2205034

The ref lib thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/proenza-schouler-reference-library/proenza-schouler-courier-reference-thread-819716.html

:smile:
I really want a black lunch bag. Not sure if I should get a small or large, though..

I like the simple, clean look of this. Can't quite figure out how the strap works -- do you think it's adjustable Ellie?

I thought I'd start a wish list thread and I'm curious about which PS bags you are wanting right now? :smile:

This new PS Courier looks like an easy bag for carrying on the shoulder and crossbody. I wonder how it'll look with all items in the bag though? Will it slouch? :wondering

View attachment 2205034

The ref lib thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/proenza-schouler-reference-library/proenza-schouler-courier-reference-thread-819716.html

:smile:

I like the simple, clean look of this. Can't quite figure out how the strap works -- do you think it's adjustable Ellie?

I think the strap could be doubled like in the pic, or longer if the strap ends are snapped together. (Celine blade has a strap with similar snaps).

I hope for some pics of celebs carrying this bag, it would be nice to see how it looks.

I'm still absolutely wanting a Coral XL (or even a large) soooooooo bad It really is the only bag in years I could kick myself for not getting when I had the chance:noggin:

I love the satchel bags, thinking of piglet or royal blue. Is it cheaper to get the bags from Europe? I'm really looking forward to buy my first ps bag.... :smile:

If any of you has a satchel bag, can you also advise if the weight of the bag itself is heavy?

I love the satchel bags, thinking of piglet or royal blue. Is it cheaper to get the bags from Europe? I'm really looking forward to buy my first ps bag.... :smile:

If any of you has a satchel bag, can you also advise if the weight of the bag itself is heavy?
I think they are on the heavy side, but then I carry my bags full. The Medium I had, when full, was not too bad, but the Large, oh god, it dug a bit on my shoulders. Definitely not light bags, but I guess that is what you get for quality leather!
X