Best Luggage Piece?

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
I don't know why I've been thinking about buying a luggage piece so much lately, considering how seldom I travel, but with my trip coming up in 10 days, I kind of wished I was bringing a piece of LV carry-on luggage with me!

There are a few that I like, and fit my price range of around $1000 (the Ribera GM is an exception), but which do you think is the best and WHY? (I'm not looking for any suitcases...so Pégase is out of the question)

So far my fav is the Carryall...I love love love it, but I wish there wasn't vachetta because I'm not sure about putting a luggage piece with vachetta on the ground/floor/dirty overhead compartment...:s

No, unfortunately I won't be buying this for next week...but it's something to think about while traveling!

Damier Keepall 50 ($875)
p11238903_ph_hero.jpg

Ribera GM ($1,270)
p10333706_ph_hero.jpg

Greenwich PM ($1,120)
p10503269_ph_hero.jpg

Monogram Carryall ($1,050)
p11085740_ph_hero.jpg

Edit: I forgot to add a poll, and I can't now but I'm really only thinking of one of the above four options!

I hear good things about that monogram carry-all.

I have the pegase60 and sac bosphore in monogram for air travel carry-on.

And my damier azur should arrive soon for auto travel.

I think we are all excited for you and your trip, travel safe!

I love the Carryall too, but it is too small for me as a luggage item. I use the Monogram Keepall 45, and it's perfect. So my vote is for the Damier 50 if you are worried about the Vachetta (I haven't had any problems with the vachetta btw, and I use my Keepall almost daily to uni!).

I love the Carryall too, but it is too small for me as a luggage item. I use the Monogram Keepall 45, and it's perfect. So my vote is for the Damier 50 if you are worried about the Vachetta (I haven't had any problems with the vachetta btw, and I use my Keepall almost daily to uni!).

They're basically the same size.

I have the Carryall and love it and it looks so wonderful and modern with my suitcases that I bring when traveling. I highly recommend it!

GianFrancoFerre: I find the Carryall is larger in width but not in length. The lack of structure of the Keepall allows me to stuff it. Also, I like the fact that if I don't need it, I can just fold it flat in my suitcase.

Kaye: I'll be getting the black epi keepall in a couple of weeks, can't wait - it is GORGEOUS!