Tory Burch Reva HELPPP!!!

Stinas

O.G.
Mar 7, 2007
Hi everyone!!
I need help finding Black Leather w/ SILVER emblem Reva ballet. I ordered them from Bloomingdales but they are backordered....i got an e-mail telling me today that they will probably be shipped around JULY 2!!!! Thats wayyyyyyy too long for me to wait! HELPPP!!! :crybaby: :cursing:

Thanks everyone!!!!
I need a size 8....thats the size of my TB Coconut ones, so im guessing ill be the same size in the leather ones. The site www.footnotesonline.com has them, but has anyone bought from there? Are they really in stock or they just saying they are? Im going to go to one more mall tom. then ill start calling places. I just get anxious when i order things...i dont feel like waiting until whenever Bloomingdales has them to ship to me. July is a bit too long to wait dont u think?

Thank you TXGAGIRL!!!
I couldnt wait any longer so I just ordered them...2nd day shipping! :nuts: :yahoo:
Now how do i cancell my Bloomies order?lol
Should I just wait until they come in? then return them?

Congrats! I love that color combo you ordered. I think you should be able to cancel the order now, that way they won't charge your cc.

Thanks everyone that helped!!
Just a heads up.....they came out with a new clear pair that are very cute...check it out on ToryBurch.com
I got an e-mail from them. Very cute...clear is in for spring/summer!