Wishlist- What Bag do you want right now?

I managed to find some images of the Bottega Veneta bags you are talking about, Heather. They're both beautiful, but I prefer the first, 'Jardin Decalee', because it is much more particular than the second, 'Ruched Jardin' (in the photo there are both clutch and hand-bag).

OMG the first one is my all time fav BV bag!! - out of my price range but I love it! I seriously saw the bag in BV and couldn't take my eyes off it - I stared at it a long time lol

Two days ago I bought a wallet in this because I had to have a piece with the little rose. (The wallet has one :crybaby:rose - but I think it is really special) I know I will have to be more careful but BV says if it does come off they can replace or repair.

Let me take a wild guess Megs... the Topaz Tooled Veneta for $1,680 or the Vaticano Cervo Tote for $1,350 are probably the ones you like the most, am I right? :love:

I also bought and returned the Topaz Tooled in black to "upgrade" to a more $$ BV - I do regret not buying that one, now. Anyone seen it anywhere now? I heard that it may have gone to outlets? I was just talking with my SA at Saks who I took it bag too (she's my BV lady there) about that bag the other day . . .

I saw a Bottega bag very similar to purple bag pictured there @ NM Last call in Arizona. I think the price on it was only $500 or so. I'm not sure if it had the zipper though.

Edit: Same color and everything, not sure if Bottega has different shades of purple, but I'm sure it was that exact one.

In the near future I am planning to get the medium version of the YSL St. Tropez large I just got :love:

BV Outlet in NY has the purple bag in white but I don't know the price . . .

I managed to find some images of the Bottega Veneta bags you are talking about, Heather. They're both beautiful, but I prefer the first, 'Jardin Decalee', because it is much more particular than the second, 'Ruched Jardin' (in the photo there are both clutch and hand-bag).

As far as I know the Jardin Debalee sold out at the price of (I think) over $8,000. I don't know maybe it can be special ordered from BV - I was just inquiring about the bag (not to buy - outta my budget - just curious) when I bought the wallet from the collection. And the larger wallet that had been considering for a long time (that I think was $900) was sold out. I am fine with the smaller one (I want one rose lol)

Hi..I'm brand new to this site, so forgive me if I am not following the proper etiquitte.

I recently acquired a Rodo purse. It's an evening bag made of brushed silver with a silver inside with the words "Rodo" and "made in Italy". It has a sterling silver chain (not silver plated) about 22 inches long. It also has numerous stones in it that look like either crystal or (if only) diamonds. I doubt they are diamonds...but I can dream! I believe it is from either the 50's or 60's.

Is there anyone out there who has ANY info about this purse? I would greatly appreciate any help, and I appologize if I've done this the wrong way.

Thanks,
Annie
[email protected]

I really like the new BV crocodile tote. I think its beautiful - I would be willing to go up to $5K for it... just too damn expensive for me right now.

Perhaps sometime in the future.... I can justify spending $9K in 4 weeks on 5 bags, but just can't justify that on one!

I don't want to scare you, but sometimes the card numbers are taken directly from the database of the bank.

You are scaring me because this is the BV - "what bag do you want right now" thread. Hehe, doreenjoy. How are you doing and what do you want right now? BVwise, that is....

My wish list-
*Nero maxi pleated veneta
*Something in fire prob a cervo hobo(tempted by the bag Bv bags currently has)
*Lavender (or whatever color it is)San Marco
*Pied de poulle (sp?) med cabat
*Stone antique ostrich perles satchel
*Leather woven knot or ostrich knot or stretch

My goal is 3 years : )

Last edited: