My agenda just broke! What do I do??

elmel

O.G.
Nov 18, 2006
Ah please help! I'm new to LV so I don't know all of the protocol but I got the pomme small agenda at the end of January. I just picked it up and then entire spine with the rings just fell out!

What should I do? Will LV replace/refund this?

Wasn't there someone else with the same problem?

Me!!! I was using the filofax plastic pockets and maybe I had too much change in it, but I dropped my brand new (in December) perle agenda and the spine popped out. I sent it back to LV Las Vegas with the receipt and they promptly sent a brand new one, cause they could tell it had barely been used. Send it back or the repair process could take a long time. LV is pretty good about it all... I was totally bummed, but it turned out okay, i don't use the filofax plastic holders anymore though. I only use it as an agenda, I'm not using my agendas as wallets after that...:Push:

Ah please help! I'm new to LV so I don't know all of the protocol but I got the pomme small agenda at the end of January. I just picked it up and then entire spine with the rings just fell out!

What should I do? Will LV replace/refund this?
take it back to the store for repair or replacement,.

Like others have said, take it back to LV and explain what happened. I recommend showing up in person, rather than calling. Hopefully they will give you a brand new one!

Mine fell out a few days after I bought it. I dropped it on the floor and the spine popped out. I fixed it myself by pushing the metal tab down on the one side that was loose. It hasn't happened since.:sweatdrop: I didn't take it back because I didn't have time to go back to the boutique. Take it back if you have the time and exchange it for a new one! You pay alot for the agenda so you should be happy with it.