Style Bottega Veneta Collections - Master Thread

gro, everyone is so tired of hearing how photography and computer challenged I am. I will try again when dh can assist. Everytime I get a bag I think, but wait.......there's another I don't have. I'm sick.:nuts:

gro, everyone is so tired of hearing how photography and computer challenged I am. I will try again when dh can assist. Everytime I get a bag I think, but wait.......there's another I don't have. I'm sick.:nuts:

I hear you! One of these days, I will read the directions on how to post photos (and not the links) lol

I'm sick as well. I'm from a small city with NO high end stores, not even a Nordstroms. Going to Boston this weekend...... I need to come back w/ something!

I'm sick as well. I'm from a small city with NO high end stores, not even a Nordstroms. Going to Boston this weekend...... I need to come back w/ something!

I can beat that--we don't even have a Target in my entire county!:wtf: Please do come back with something and tell us about it--I will live vicariously thru you!:graucho:

Okay, I *think* this is my complete collection (for the next year or so anyway). I haven't had the courage to remove the tag from the Veneta - it may have to go back to help finance the Sloane, or I just bite the bullet and enjoy!) I also *interviewed* a small tan Campana and a limo large Veneta and Montaigne along the way.

Ebano Large Veneta
Magnolia zip-top case
Quarzo Continental Snap Wallet
Limo Nappa Umbria Sloane

bvcollection.jpg

Ladies, your BV's are ALL :drool: worthy!! Thank you SO much for posting pics of your gorgeous collections (NONE are small or humble IMO!)...really!!

But I have to tell y'all, I'm hanging on by a thread here :cry: :weird: :wacko: .....SF BV is inching closer by the minute and Venice BV in July in a land far, far awaayy.

M-u-s-t, h-a-n-g, o-n....

.....help me, more piccies pleeease! :upsidedown: