No I Am Not Too Old for a Cambon Tote

bagshopr

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
Thanks to all of you for the encouragement. :yes:
A couple of weeks ago I posted an "Am I too Old for a Cambon Tote" thread and received tons of responses.
I received my Black/Black C's tote yesterday from the Nordstrom in Seattle. I am So happy!
(No pic available as I am posting at work.)

Personally I think it's a mistake to feel like you're too "old" for something in fashion (granted, there should be a cutoff point for wearing realllly short skirts or tops in public), and I hate it when the fashion mags do those stories on what's appropriate for certain age groups. I think as we head to the 40s we start to feel really confident about ourselves and can actually own it, if you know what I mean..and we have also worked hard and long enough to afford Chanel when we get to this age! So go out there and rock your bag and we want to see some pix of you doing it!:yahoo:

Personally I think it's a mistake to feel like you're too "old" for something in fashion (granted, there should be a cutoff point for wearing realllly short skirts or tops in public), and I hate it when the fashion mags do those stories on what's appropriate for certain age groups. I think as we head to the 40s we start to feel really confident about ourselves and can actually own it, if you know what I mean..and we have also worked hard and long enough to afford Chanel when we get to this age! So go out there and rock your bag and we want to see some pix of you doing it!:yahoo:

Agreed! I'll be 47 next month and still the same size as I was in my 30's. While there are certain things I won't wear now that I did then (super short shorts and skirts) I don't feel the need to change up my wardrobe to reflect my age. I dress according to my body type and what looks good without looking tacky.