Oh My God! The most beautiful Birkin spotted, what wasthat colour?Was that YOU?

mozzarella

O.G.
Jul 16, 2006
This is my first post in Hermes forum but I just had to share my impressions. I was walking around Sloane Square in London and near the Spanish embassy I noticed a short skinny otherwise unramrkable woman with the most beautiful bag I have ever seen. And while I see a lot of Birkins in this area, this one outshines all of them. It was like a purse equivalent of seeing Virgin Mary, literally, I just stood there with my mouth open with literally this :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: expression when she passed me by, I was so transfixed bu that bag. It was an average size Birki, with just the most wonderful exquisite navy blue colour. It was very dark, just on the verge of violet but it just looked so royal, like it was shining from within. It had a shiny unspoiled palladium hardware, the woman had it sort of open a little, so it looked quite relaxed, but stilll, it was like the queen of all bags in the world. I tried to search for that colour in the forum but couldn't find it. Maybe one of you, is a lucky owner? :heart: This would be an impossible dream for me right now, but I'm thinking of finding a picture of that Bag and put it as my wallpaper. It will be un ultimate motivator! :yes:

Wasn't me either, but what color could that be? Could be box leather, but what color?
Next time it happens, don't be shy, just stop the lady and ask her what it is:yes:

Oh no, guys! :shrugs: English is not my native language, does "unremarkable" have negative connotations to you? I just meant to say, the woman didn't really stand out with the rest of her outfit - i think she was wearing some sort of white smock top, jeans and black flats. Messy bun, large sunglasses - very Sloane-ish. I didn't really pay attention what her face was like, I had this tunnel vision with the shiny navy Birkin in the end of it :nuts:

Oh no, guys! :shrugs: English is not my native language, does "unremarkable" have negative connotations to you? I just meant to say, the woman didn't really stand out with the rest of her outfit - i think she was wearing some sort of white smock top, jeans and black flats. Messy bun, large sunglasses - very Sloane-ish. I didn't really pay attention what her face was like, I had this tunnel vision with the shiny navy Birkin in the end of it :nuts:

lol..don't worry about it mozzarella :smile: happens from time to time. just the nature of an international board :smile:

sounds stunning - i had that reaction to a thalassa blue birkin i once saw...this one sounds like it might have been indigo, if it had violet undertones? so hard to say, though it sounds stunning! :smile:

and, for what it's worth, i'd have NO problem with someone describing me as skinny and otherwise unremarkable if it meant i had that birkin!

We are just teasing! Sounds like indigo to me...but could it have been BB?
Here is mine (yes any reason to post a picture, I'll take!)

Attachments

• hermes 008_1.jpg
    hermes 008_1.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 283