Light Silver & Dark Silver Reissues - Coming Back

Smoothoprter

Mon for short
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Brendan from Chanel on 57th just informed me that Chanel has ordered more Dark Silver and Light Silver reissues in the 226 and 227 size - so anyone who missed out has more opportunity.

He also mentioned that Chanel ordered a "metallic black" reissue in 226 & 227. This sounded interesting so I'm on the waitlist.

hi smoothporter, i was wondering if you have any idea as to whether dark silver and rose gold are the same shades? or did chanel have reissues in both colors?

The rose gold is called "copper" on this reissue, it is not the same as "dark silver". The dark silver is more of a warm gold tone - not sure why they called it "dark silver" actually. The "light silver" is a true light silver - like aluminum foil.:yes:

Hi Mon, thanks for the info!!! I am looking for the dark silver. Do they ship international? TIA.

Call Brendan at Chanel on 57th Street in NYC 212-355-5050. I'm not sure if they sell internationally, but he'll help if he can I'm sure. Please tell him Monica from tPF recommended him. Thanks.:P

Call Brendan at Chanel on 57th Street in NYC 212-355-5050. I'm not sure if they sell internationally, but he'll help if he can I'm sure. Please tell him Monica from tPF recommended him. Thanks.:P

Thank you so much Mon, you're such a sweetie! This bag has been so hard to find in Singapore. *keeping fingers firmly crossed*

The rose gold is called "copper" on this reissue, it is not the same as "dark silver". The dark silver is more of a warm gold tone - not sure why they called it "dark silver" actually. The "light silver" is a true light silver - like aluminum foil.:yes:

Mon, would you say the dark silver is a warmer colour than the light silver? Could you possibly describe the 3 colours in more detail. I have actually not seen the reissue in either copper, light or dark silver up close in person. :sad: :sad:

Thanks so much.

DARK SILVER:

darksilverreissue226017.jpg