Harper Questions

mrop

Oct 31, 2012
Hey TPFers! Question: the new Harper Satchel comes in "poppy" and then the Larger Pinnacle version is available in Midnight, Fawn, and Gesso. But I'm wondering if anyone has seen the "poppy" color in real life? Because the poppy Harper DD and the poppy Pinnacle Lady bag look like 2 completely different bags to me. Also is the regular size Harper much smaller than the Medium Candace? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :smile:

Some pictures for reference of what I mean in the color variance... :smile:
View attachment 2064251
Harper

View attachment 2064252
Pinnacle Lady Bag

Did anybody every help you out with this? It's May now...have you seen either one irl? I was just checking out the smaller Harper satchel in poppy.

Online, the colour is leaning towards a muted Terracotta but irl, it's more vibrant but it's not a true red...so yea, it's Poppy Red, I guess...sort of a vivid coral red. HTH

The smaller Harper satchel is very nice size and although the large Harper satchel is pretty big, it's not massively huge to the point of ridiculous.

Now I want the large Harpers in black/gold hw (because the hw is minimal anyway) and the smaller Harper in a cute colour which poppy is. I have never seen the purple-blue shade but I've seen Fawn, black & poppy now.

Some pictures for reference of what I mean in the color variance... :smile:
View attachment 2064251
Harper

View attachment 2064252
Pinnacle Lady Bag

Btw, I mentioned 'coral' in my last post. But the current Legacy Pinnacle leather in Poppy is not the same shade as current Coach Coral bags...I looked at them sbs today.

The Coach coral has a slight PINK tinge compared to Legacy Pinnacle Poppy which is a sharper orange-red but still not pure red. Am I making any sense? :P

Btw, I mentioned 'coral' in my last post. But the current Legacy Pinnacle leather in Poppy is not the same shade as current Coach Coral bags...I looked at them sbs today.

The Coach coral has a slight PINK tinge compared to Legacy Pinnacle Poppy which is a sharper orange-red but still not pure red. Am I making any sense? :P

Thank you so much for your help!! :smile: I love the look of the black w/ gold hw! I have yet to see any Harper IRL... large or regular. :sad: I think there are several other bags I'm interested in now but I would still love too see poppy Harper IRL...but none of my boutiques carry her' :sad: I love the legacy coral so I think I would like poppy if its slightly more orange red! :smile: thanks again for responding!

I dont do fp. On hold at outlet. Midnight n fawn n large n small poppy

Ooooh I'm crazy! I knew you were the queen of the deletes at the outlet!! I have never had ANY luck with my outlet telling me anything over the phone. They never seem to know anything. Even with the f in front of the style number. May have to try again!!

Ooooh I'm crazy! I knew you were the queen of the deletes at the outlet!! I have never had ANY luck with my outlet telling me anything over the phone. They never seem to know anything. Even with the f in front of the style number. May have to try again!!
These r not my stres whr i hve thm om hold. I call my first thn i hve thm search for me