It's finally here~ the shipment from Paris!!

YCC

O.G.
Mar 4, 2009
After I got my first large veneta in canyon, I didn't think about getting another one. Although I check the BV forum and webite so often, I was just browsing. Until one day, I saw the corot color in somewhere online. I was like " oh, this color is so right for Spring!! Why I didn't pay attention to it before?? It's in the BV wensite?!"

Since I planned to get my next BV bag in belly veneta (US - medium, Europe - small), I emailed Pascal in Paris store. He had it in stock. Also, he told me that the coming sale in June won't have any leathergoods on sale and would have a few bags going on special sales eventually but he doesn't know yet what they will be. That's when I decided to get it and along with this wallet (style: intrecciato nappa continental wallet) in corot color, too. So I can have three different style of long wallet from different brand.

Another info, if you have Paris store ships abroad, the vat is 16.38%. Shopping in France is 12%.

The corot color is darker IRL than in the BV site, maybe it's the flash. But I do feel the nappa of belly veneta is thicker than the wallet and my canyon veneta. Not sure why.

Still very happy to have them both, I love the softness and feminine in corot color. However, I was torn between to spray the water & stain repellent on them or not. After seeing them, I chose to let them age naturally, just like my canyon veneta which is soft and has its own shine.

P1010770.JPG

Enjoy! Beautiful color. Pascal is wonderful. I think among all SAs, I like him the best. He always wrapped everything neatly with a bag, a box with ribbon and dust bag.

Btw, no VAT if shipped outside France. Just need to pay import duty in your own country.

Enjoy! Beautiful color. Pascal is wonderful. I think among all SAs, I like him the best. He always wrapped everything neatly with a bag, a box with ribbon and dust bag.

Btw, no VAT if shipped outside France. Just need to pay import duty in your own country.

About VAT~~
I was going to have a friend bringing the package back to me from France. That’s when Pascal explained to me. If my friend does it, only 12% tax return, ships abroad will be 16.38% tax taken off from the retail price. I thought both % tax return were VAT. It’s my misunderstanding. Luckily, the package shipped to HK, no import duty.

as a former SA with BV
BV has a standard for shipping things
it is supposed to come with a dust bag in a box with a ribbon around it not a ribbon but the leather string and a that should be secured down with a BV label
the only time you might not get a box is on sale items
it should always come with a duster

About VAT~~
I was going to have a friend bringing the package back to me from France. That’s when Pascal explained to me. If my friend does it, only 12% tax return, ships abroad will be 16.38% tax taken off from the retail price. I thought both % tax return were VAT. It’s my misunderstanding. Luckily, the package shipped to HK, no import duty.

Thanks. Good to know :smile: