Ekseption.es duties

I want to order from ekseption.es as well. Saw something that I really want and only this site has it arghhhh!!! I wonder how much shipping I have to pay for US/Canada. Can someone please help answer our questions?

I want to order from ekseption.es as well. Saw something that I really want and only this site has it arghhhh!!! I wonder how much shipping I have to pay for US/Canada. Can someone please help answer our questions?
I ended up ordering and shipping it to the US border (I am located in Canada). They were an exotic snakeskin so I was concerned about duties. In the end I was not charged customs, but i was charged UPS Brokerage fees of $93 on a $980 purchase. Hope this helps

Hi everyone,

I know this is an old thread, but I just purchased a pair of leather shoes on sale. It is delivering via UPS but the package got delayed at Fish and Wildlife Agency. I don't even know what this means...I just hope I don't get charged exorbitant amount of tax.

Hi everyone,

I know this is an old thread, but I just purchased a pair of leather shoes on sale. It is delivering via UPS but the package got delayed at Fish and Wildlife Agency. I don't even know what this means...I just hope I don't get charged exorbitant amount of tax.

I just wanted to update that I was charged approximately 15% duty (USA) for a pair of leather shoes.