Blue India or Aquamarine?

Shasta

Ms. GoLightly
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
This may have been asked before, I tried to find this question or a response with no luck. How does BLue India compare to the new aqua? IRL BI is so wonderful, I would love to see a comparison pic. Does anyone have comparison pics? Powderpuff100, do you think that they are similar, I know you are the GUide of all Guides on here! TIA ladies!

Girls, you are the BEST! I am so drawn to aquamarine for some reason.... I guess I could get it and if I don't love it I can sell it on ebay. Thank you for the great link!

I have an aqua city and it is absolutely beautiful and this is coming from a gal that only wears neutrals..I LOVE it and stare at it all the time:smile::smile: It is a true saturated turquoise..just TDF!! GET THE AQUA!!

I am really torn on what style to get. I would love to see it in a Day, but I don't know if I can pull of the size of a day. It is amazing w/ gh, but I am leaning towards a rh city... decisions...

I have a BI City and an Aqua City with GH. The two colors are so similar it isn't worth getting both. If I had to choose one over the other, I would get the Aqua. The color, the leather and the gold hardware are TDF.

You simply cannot go wrong with the City. It is a perfect size.

Good Luck.