My 05 black day bag arrived today!!! PICS!!

karenab

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
OMG *hyperventilates* breeeeathe Karen, just breeeeeeeathe....

I ripped open the box this evening (delivered via UPS) and I was like :drool:

I could not believe it. The SOFTEST pillow-like leather ever thus far that I've touched. This is my first old season purchase. (I currently have 07 twiggy in anthracite and natural).

Here are some pics attached. I have wanted a day bag for a long time (I already bought and returned the oxblood day bag to Balny because it was damaged in 2 small areas - took anthracite twiggy instead).

I LOVE this bag sooo much!! It is pure rock chick :supacool:

I love the brass coloured hardware against the black leather.

Time to do the strutt :wlae:

ps. the tassles have split on the pull zipper. Will Balny let me purchase extras even though I didn't personally buy the bag there?

Attachments

• DSC03011.jpg
    DSC03011.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 184
  • DSC02997.jpg
    DSC02997.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC03008.jpg
    DSC03008.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC03025.jpg
    DSC03025.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 191
  • DSC03019.jpg
    DSC03019.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 204
OMG *hyperventilates* breeeeathe Karen, just breeeeeeeathe....

I ripped open the box this evening (delivered via UPS) and I was like :drool:

I could not believe it. The SOFTEST pillow-like leather ever thus far that I've touched. This is my first old season purchase. (I currently have 07 twiggy in anthracite and natural).

Here are some pics attached. I have wanted a day bag for a long time (I already bought and returned the oxblood day bag to Balny because it was damaged in 2 small areas - took anthracite twiggy instead).

I LOVE this bag sooo much!! It is pure rock chick :supacool:

I love the brass coloured hardware against the black leather.

Time to do the strutt :wlae:

ps. the tassles have split on the pull zipper. Will Balny let me purchase extras even though I didn't personally buy the bag there?

I hate U for looking sooooo good with your new bag

Hugs FX:heart:

Yeah call Balenciaga NY and order more tassels it does not matter that you didnt buy it from them...I think they charge $5.00

coolio. I"ll pick up a packet. And get yourself this bag woman. I tried on the 07 one last Saturday and the leather on it is also fantastic actually. I believe it *may* be the last one there at the moment....

coolio. I"ll pick up a packet. And get yourself this bag woman. I tried on the 07 one last Saturday and the leather on it is also fantastic actually. I believe it *may* be the last one there at the moment....
Hey how tall are you? it looks great, I'm 5ft 5, just want to make sure it would suit me I've never seen it in real life