The Wonderful Willow Club...

I agree. The small Willow with nickel hardware caught my eye and to be honest I wasn't in love with anything else and had a credit note.....but having had it at home for a week I wasn't feeling the love! I'd be worried about how the zip-off clutch would look if it was used independently as well, and to be honest it was too small to carry anything but a lippy, credit card, keys and phone. I did love that it could be worn in different ways and used that to justify the expense but I would be very nervous about being out in town with this Bag and just losing stuff from it quite apart from being robbed! the bigger version would be a better buy I think as it,s a proper tote and You could put a scarf or cardi on top of everything.

So - lovely, but not for me......and not for very many people judging by the reaction when I took mine back and the fact there were plenty still on the shelves.....

Last edited:
I would definitely get another one :yes:

I love the emerald and the pink - if the pink came in the smaller size, I would perhaps have got it already! - they are absolutely incredible bags and just looking at mine makes me go wow ! :smile:

me too! i love mine to pieces. i know for sure that my next mulberry purchase will be the small willow in black with gold hardware :smile:

These are my Willows, excuse the bad photo. The black shrunken calf has silver h/w. I love them to pieces :biggrin:

Lovely bags Esmerelda! :graucho:The navy one is so smart. I held the new smooth calf in black with nickel yesterday (in medium size) and really liked it. If it had a top zip I'd be back in the club in a shot.

I am re-joining the club! Don't care about the lack of secure fastenings when a bag's this beautful! Just waiting for the arrival of the smooth black calfskin and nickel model....