a horrible way to die

cherry pie

Jan 13, 2007
OMG! my mum just got back from the library and a girl had tried to kill herself in the public toilets. she said she was about 20 and had swallowed razor blades. my mums really shaken by it.
i cant think of a worse way to try to kill yourself. the poor girl must have been in a really bad situation to want to do this. its so sad and shocking.
im in so much shock that i just had to share with you all.

a long time ago when I was 24, my friend and I went to a club in Calabasas, CA and we walked out of it to get some fresh air and this girl comes up to us crying frantically and shaking. She says "my boyfriend just shot himself in the car". We ran over to the car and I'll never forget it was a red Isuzu Trooper and he was in the back seat, legs behind the driver, head behind the passenger side. There was a pool of blood under his face and the gun was on the floor. Alot of other people starting coming around to look and the only thing I could think of was "don't touch the gun". So I told his girlfriend to hold his head up cuz he was making all these gurgling sounds cuz he was drowning in his own blood (and I wasn't gonna touch him - sorry but blood grosses me out IRL), meanwhile I was talking to her trying to calm her down. He had shot himself under his chin but at an angle where it didn't blow the back of his head out. Sorry if I'm being too graphic, anywho the paramedics came and started to work on him. I asked one of the guys if he was going to make it and he said no way, he lost too much blood. Very sad that he did this for one and even sadder that he did it in front of his girlfriend. She has to live with that image for the rest of her life.

Took me a long time to stop dreaming about it as well.