Show your Tiffany & Co. Collection; *PICS*

My new Emblem lock pendant in yg. A Mothers' Day present. Didnt expect to like it cos the website pics didnt look great, but i actually fell in love with it when i saw it irl!
Wow. That's a great Mother's Day present..your kids have good taste :smile: It looks wonderful. I remember you were contemplating some mommy jewelry...can this be engraved?

This is so beautiful. I have the mini in RG & it's just such a classic piece that I'm sure will stand the test of time (& trends)! xMMx

Thanks! Actually it was the pics u posted of your pendant that inspired me to consider this. I had not particularly noticed this before :smile:.

Congratulations! It really is stunning!

Thanks! Yes i really love it lots ;)

Wow. That's a great Mother's Day present..your kids have good taste :smile: It looks wonderful. I remember you were contemplating some mommy jewelry...can this be engraved?

Haha, My kids are too young to actually choose it for me, so i bought it for myself (using DH's money lol :graucho:)

Yes, it can be engraved but i have not decided yet if i want to do it. It looks pretty enough as it is.

I wanted to share my new Metro Bar bracelets with everyone!

I believe these just came out about a week ago, I purchased the 18k rose gold with pink sapphires & the 18k white gold with Tanzanites! I love them, I also would like to get the aquamarine one to stack with these two!

Gorgeous! I don't see these on the website yet though, what material is the black part?

Gorgeous! I don't see these on the website yet though, what material is the black part?

Thank you! The black is a silk cord and on the bottom there are two gold beads which are cute! T&CO emailed me about them on May 2, they had them on the website for a couple of days and disappeared after that, my SA said it was because they sold out of them and aren't getting them back in until the end of the month. You might try calling the 1-800 number and asking them if any stores have them which is what my SA did for me.

Thank you! The black is a silk cord and on the bottom there are two gold beads which are cute! T&CO emailed me about them on May 2, they had them on the website for a couple of days and disappeared after that, my SA said it was because they sold out of them and aren't getting them back in until the end of the month. You might try calling the 1-800 number and asking them if any stores have them which is what my SA did for me.

Thanks for the info, I'm located outside the US but I'll ask my SA about them. I do hope they are within my budget!

I wanted to share my new Metro Bar bracelets with everyone!

I believe these just came out about a week ago, I purchased the 18k rose gold with pink sapphires & the 18k white gold with Tanzanites! I love them, I also would like to get the aquamarine one to stack with these two!

I want the tsavorite one! it disappeared from the website and I haven't been able to find it in stores yet....

these look great on you!

I want the tsavorite one! it disappeared from the website and I haven't been able to find it in stores yet....

these look great on you!

Thank you sweetie you're always so sweet!!! I couldn't believe how fast these sold out online! My SA said the one that was the most limited was the tanzanite one, I feel very lucky to have gotten one! I'm sure they will restock them by the end of the month, let us know if you get one!