Sloane Bag sold out?!

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
I was doing my daily browsing of the BV website and when I clicked on the Sloane, it said "sold out"!! Hopefully that just means the spring/summer production is sold out and more will be coming for the fall/winter line. This bag is so popular, it will become a classic. I have seen a couple in stores, but no more ordering Sloanes from the website for now. You lucky people who have them, good for you that you got them when you did!!:yes:

Boxermom I saw that too and thought "whew, I'm saved!" :sweatdrop: but then ran smack into a Limo Sloane yesterday at a small boutique that 3 weeks ago said they weren't getting it! Sad to say (for my wallet) it came home with me. :shame: So yes, they are still out there....

Greentea do you recall what colors you saw at Nordstrom? :flowers: I went thru their lookbook checking for Limo a few weeks ago and didn't see it... as much as I like supporting a small boutique I really like Nordies customer service. :yes: :idea:

I recall the SA mentioned the Sloane would be accorded the classic status and hence should be available in classic and seasonal colours. I hope so as this bag is truly gorgeous!

I recall the SA mentioned the Sloane would be accorded the classic status and hence should be available in classic and seasonal colours. I hope so as this bag is truly gorgeous!

:yahoo: that's what I wanted to hear! I've never been in a Nordie's that carried BV, but I haven't been in that many.