Cost of Giant Part-Time?

Totally! Obviously no color selection and you have to stalk the site but I ended up falling madly in love with it!

Attachments

• Truffle PT.jpg
    Truffle PT.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 77
The Bluefly GH bags were all gone pretty much in a matter of minutes. They would still pop up again randomly for a couple of days (I'm assuming that people kept adding them to their carts and then changing their minds...an item stays unavailable for one hour before releasing from a un-checked-out cart)...but they were hard to get, and the colors were very limited (I only ever saw truffle, but I read here that there were also black and white in the Brief).

I'm kicking myself for not getting on of the GH bags on Bluefly OR the Day/Part-Time on Overstock... :Push: I should have quit debating whether I was wanting it solely because they were on sale!!! When I went back.... they were long gone... :crybaby:

The Bluefly GH bags were all gone pretty much in a matter of minutes. They would still pop up again randomly for a couple of days (I'm assuming that people kept adding them to their carts and then changing their minds...an item stays unavailable for one hour before releasing from a un-checked-out cart)...but they were hard to get, and the colors were very limited (I only ever saw truffle, but I read here that there were also black and white in the Brief).

I read somewhere that Balenciaga doesn't allow selling their bags online, so how does Bluefly able to sell them online?:confused1: