Opinions please

fabae

O.G.
Jun 10, 2006
I'm posting in this forum because I specifically wanted the opinion of Balenciaga lovers. I hope that's okay!!!
I saw this bag and I like it, but I really wonder if it looks too heavily Balenciaga-inspired. If you saw someone with this bag, would you think "ew, wannabe" or what? Honestly!

I think that it is different enough that if I saw you carrying it I would not think "knock-off". Have you tried Balenciaga? If you like this you would probably love bbags. The leather on this bag does look nice.

It's a Carla Mancini. I don't have a Bbag yet, though it's my dream bag. I just can't (yet!) bring myself to spend that much on one! They're so gorgeous, though...
Anyway, right now I live in Phoenix and I think that it would be noticed, but if I move back to New Orleans I'm pretty sure no one would have a clue.

It's a Carla Mancini. I don't have a Bbag yet, though it's my dream bag. I just can't (yet!) bring myself to spend that much on one! They're so gorgeous, though...
Anyway, right now I live in Phoenix and I think that it would be noticed, but if I move back to New Orleans I'm pretty sure no one would have a clue.
You're right. New Orleans is pretty behind in fashion, no one even knows what my b-bag is....

It's like a chloe edith+balenciaga with it's rocker edge.It looks like a stylish bag.It is not a blatent copy IMO.BTW, don't be too worried about what other people think of your bag.If you love it,it will show. Enjoy it!

The front pocket looks sort of Chloe Edith-esque. Overall, it might look like a hybrid of several different designers but not necessarily a knockoff of anything in particular.

The bag looks nice to me....and the leather has this distressed look, go for it if this is another alternative choice for u instead getting bbags as the rate is pretty high unless ur pocket allows u to splurge on it.....:nuts: :nuts: