Does anyone know if the Saks F&F has been good for CHANEL in the past?

i think it usually includes Chanel, the ecg is also coming up on the 26th. So if the FF doesnt work for Chanel you could at least get a GC for your purchase.

EGC is where if you spend x amount of dollars you get a gift card, amount depending on your purchase. If you spend over $2,000 you get $300, over $3,000 you get $450. I don't know the lower amounts.

I bought my J12 watch last year at Saks in NYC and they gave me the FF 20% off of it..:wondering ...I guess it depends on the SA or maybe the jewerly line is different then the bags when it comes to the ff

I bought my J12 watch last year at Saks in NYC and they gave me the FF 20% off of it..:wondering ...I guess it depends on the SA or maybe the jewerly line is different then the bags when it comes to the ff

That's great! I'm thinking of getting the J12 watch during this FF event as well. Did you just ask the SA to give you the discount and they did? And Saks doesn't charge tax when shipping it out of state? Does anyone know when the FF event is this year?

I should've been more specific. I meant no discount on the handbags. I've gotten the 20% on Chanel shoes, clothes and fragrances.
The FF event starts May 1st. I think it lasts a couple of days.

how would you get the F&F. I don't have a saks card yet but was thinking of applying for one to buy my J12 watch, and was wondering if that is something that I have to ask for?

Same here, I'm also planning on purchasing a J12 during F&F. So do we know for sure that watches (as well as clothing & shoes) are INCLUDED? If so, that's one big happy news for me since I didn't know about Chanel's April 1st price hike!