Questions about LITTLE STAM... please HELP!

I don't think she's too heavy at all. From what I hear, baby stams can hold a surprising amount of stuff. There are pics somewhere in the forum with members showing how much stuff their baby stams hold. I think with any chain bag, the heavier it is, the more it digs, and the longer you wear it, the more uncomfortable it gets.

I still think she's adorable.

I have a baby stam that I have only used a few times. It gets very heavy. But it is soooooo adorable. I can fit my wallet, blackberry, lipstick and keys in it. It holds quite a bit. I hope this helps Addy! what color are you considering? I have it in the icy black leather. Beautiful!

I have a baby stam that I have only used a few times. It gets very heavy. But it is soooooo adorable. I can fit my wallet, blackberry, lipstick and keys in it. It holds quite a bit. I hope this helps Addy! what color are you considering? I have it in the icy black leather. Beautiful!

Black really appeals to me...

Here is what I carry daily - will it all fit without bulging?

attachment.php

Attachments

• p28.jpg
    p28.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 191
You might be able to fit all of that... but it would be only if you fit it all tightly and might bulge a bit. It would probably fit wonderfully with 1 or 2 fewer of those LV items if you could help it. ;)