Bradley Cooper

The first movie I saw him in was Wedding Crashers, and I didn't find him attractive AT ALL! I don't recall what or when it was that I fell madly in love with him. haha!

Bradley looks better in motion. I find him charming during his interviews. Plus he's a liberal and a humanitarian and one of the few leading actors over 6-feet tall. It's unfortunate he's played so many douchey characters so well that people associate him with being a tool. In reality he's known as one of the nicest actors in Hollywood. No one has anything bad to say about him

^^He is also fluent in French which makes him even more attractive imo. :greengrin:

Here he is being interviewed on French radio by host Nikos Aliagas.

Last edited:
I'm a little late but just saw Silver Linings Playbook. He was incredible! So raw and vulnerable. I can't believe it was originally going to be Mark Wahlberg.

So even if he's starring in a third Hangover when the second one was terrible. Keeps breaking Zoe's heart. Has joined Leo's under 25 year old model club looking foolish. This man can really act.

I'm a little late but just saw Silver Linings Playbook. He was incredible! So raw and vulnerable. I can't believe it was originally going to be Mark Wahlberg.

So even if he's starring in a third Hangover when the second one was terrible. Keeps breaking Zoe's heart. Has joined Leo's under 25 year old model club looking foolish. This man can really act.

Wasn't he!? I thought he and Jennifer Lawrence were wonderful.

Mark Wahlberg? That's interesting... I bet he also would have been amazing, but glad they took a chance with Bradley Cooper! He killed it. Some of my favorite scenes were his interaction with the parents lol.

Bradley Cooper's Famous Friends Want Him to Win an Oscar!

Bradley Cooper‘s famous friends in Hollywood are getting on the campaign trail to help their buddy get nominated for an Oscar for his work in American Sniper, even though they’re eligible for the same award!
The 39-year-old actor is not able to do much work to promote his film as he is currently performing eight shows a week on Broadway, so Ben Affleck, Josh Brolin, and Leonardo DiCaprio are all encouraging voters to put support behind him.
Ben attended an event for American Sniper and told attendees that “right now we need to say something strong and meaningful about what our industry is about and what our country is about, and Cooper’s performance does that,” according to Deadline.
Josh raved about the importance of Bradley‘s performance at a screening of his own movie Inherent Vice and Leo is reportedly planning on doing something special to celebrate his pal.

www.justjared.com

I like him in movies and in interviews but I'm having trouble with him being engaged to a 22-year-old. Remember when he made the movie with Jennifer Lawrence and replied to rumours about the two of them saying he was old enough to be her father?

Was in NY over the holidays and seriously considered going to see him in his play but I find the story too depressing...

Loved Silver Linings Playbook as well. That movie has it all..

am I the only one who thinks he prefers men? ;)

he was a Long time single, came to Award Shows with his mom.. I think there were some rumors and now he has a 22 years old girlfriend ... I got some vibes .. haha