Is it time for a nosy thread ?

My little collection:
Number of bags: 2
Most expensive: OS Alexa in Patent Oak £499.50 (CO outlet with a cheeky extra 10% off :smile:)
Least expensive: Harriet Satchel in Nightshade Blue £425 (sale)
Average: £462.25

Hopefully as my collection grows, the average will go down!

my most expensive is the same hairy bays as RR!
darent work out my average as it is too high- Im amazed at the bargain prices some of you have got bags for- I need you to shop for me- mine are almost all at retail- its scary!

Well I have a lot less bags these days lol- but still got the calf hair camel degrade bays bought new so still my most expensive ever bag..... followed by the rest of the alexas I think....average price still way too high for me but bet its looking a lot better now given the new retail and outlet prices...about £400 on avarage I think:cool:

Spill confession is good for the soul- bet there have been some changes since this was last updated for many- except Slow!!;)
I only have 10 fingers so I can only count up to 10 (toes are no good) and I have gone past my fingers.
Most expensive is black forest bayswater at £716
cheapest is probably oxblood daria medium hobo from naughtipidgins for around £300

At the moment I have 7 bags in my possession. As you see on the list (meny oldies), I have not been shopping for a while (latest purchase was a pre-loved Mitzy last autumn). Planning to get an Alexa this summer. The most expensive was the Mabel, I think, but I cannot remember the price exactly, I think it cost in NOK what can be converted to £650 and £700, correct me if I'm wrong. I paid nearly nothing (£60) for the Brooke in a secondhand shop, but that was because the bronze is wearing off, common problem with that bag. I find it a bit charming though.

Large Mabel in black goatskin with matching long purse
Mitzy hobo in oak
Seth in chocolate
Large Antony in black
Roxanne in olive
Brooke in bronze metallic
Elgin in oak
+ accessories like key rings, iPhone covers etc.

Loved and sold:
Roxanne in vanilla
Small Antony in chocolate

Ooh, this seems like fun! My collection:
Number of bags: 13
Most expensive: Conker Alexa which was preloved £600
Least expensive: Chestnut congo trout £240
Average: £392.77

Not too bad on average, but the bulk of my bags were bought on sale, preloved or from the outlet. Thank goodness my bag buying days are drawing to an end