The "I'm Krazy for IKat Floral" Club

Just came home with my blue Ikat GM! I'm so terrified of quality issues, but the store manager told me that there have only been 2 quality control issues in the country... so fingers crossed and fingers crossed that LV will stand behind any quality control issues if my bag has any. I will be sure to post pics if I have any issues...

Just came home with my blue Ikat GM! I'm so terrified of quality issues, but the store manager told me that there have only been 2 quality control issues in the country... so fingers crossed and fingers crossed that LV will stand behind any quality control issues if my bag has any. I will be sure to post pics if I have any issues...

Thank you! Keep us posted and enjoy your new bag!

just came home with my blue ikat gm! I'm so terrified of quality issues, but the store manager told me that there have only been 2 quality control issues in the country... So fingers crossed and fingers crossed that lv will stand behind any quality control issues if my bag has any. I will be sure to post pics if i have any issues...

congrats & enjoy !

Hi all! I'm in!
I have no problems where the leather cinches, so far. We shall see. I bought in April 1st.

Hi Maye,
Where was your blue Ikat gm made? I'm hoping you say France (there was an earlier theory that potentially made in France could be the problem batch).

I LOVE mine. The lining is so pretty. And I love that it's different that the other million NF's out there!