Gecko Floral

Hi

I bought the navy floral gecko scarf yesterday in Harrods (taking advantage of 10% off).
Wore it today and it is a lovely light scarf and rather large too. I just loved the print, tried to buy the Del Ray but the quality issues were bad so settled for the scarf which I am very pleased with :smile:

Hi

I bought the navy floral gecko scarf yesterday in Harrods (taking advantage of 10% off).
Wore it today and it is a lovely light scarf and rather large too. I just loved the print, tried to buy the Del Ray but the quality issues were bad so settled for the scarf which I am very pleased with :smile:

Pics?

Hi

Hi thanks for the response, thinking about it all week - please can you post pics! It's in my shopping basket now seriously debating!!!

:smile::smile:

Hi

I got the smaller patterned 140cm silk wrap from there yesterday, too! we could almost have bumped into each other. :cool:

I got the Mint (more like Pistachio than mint IMHO) the Mint has navy border with offwhite body and navy large geckos whereas the coral (Light berry) is the reverse: pale border and pale feature geckos on a navy body.

It's so much nicer IRL than it looks online! the geckos are adorable but in a quite discreet way for those of us not in the first flush of youth.

i got the smaller patterned 140cm silk wrap from there yesterday, too! We could almost have bumped into each other. :cool:

I got the mint (more like pistachio than mint imho) the mint has navy border with offwhite body and navy large geckos whereas the coral (light berry) is the reverse: Pale border and pale feature geckos on a navy body.

It's so much nicer irl than it looks online! The geckos are adorable but in a quite discreet way for those of us not in the first flush of youth.

pic ??:smile::smile:

mulbgeckodraped.jpg

there are four navy geckos like this:

mulbgeckodetail.jpg

close up of the tiny spotted geckos:

mulbgeckomacro.jpg