Tell me more about this bag!

milodrinker

the double c bug
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
Was surfing ebay and spotted this bag (except in black) and i love it! It's the larger size so I was wondering if it fits over the shoulder comfortably? And I'm not sure I want to spend so much on nylon. Ladies who have this bag, what do you think? Do you like it or hate it? Should I save my money for a trip to the outlets and see what there is, or save up for the chocolate canvas carly? Sighs, so many bags, so limited funds!
4453_d1.jpg

I have the suede version. The straps fit over my shoulder, but kind of tightly. I usually just carry it. I got it at the outlets-Woodbury Commons-and it was about $200, I think? I forgot. I got it at Midnight Madness. I would check the outlets or call them and see if it is in stock and how much. Good luck.

I also have this in black leather and the handles IMHO are not meant for the shoulders. It might fit over a bare shoulder but that's about it. It is a satchel and meant to be hand held. Also, the handles are rolled so they would not be comfortable on the shoulder and the width of the bag is about 5-6 inches so the handles sit quite far apart and once on your shoulders I would think that the outside handle would constantly be slipping off your shoulder. HTH.

Last year, Labor Day, it was down to about $200 plus at the outlets. I had a hard time "giving" one away on ebay. I think I finally sold it for $165 or so... I might be off on the prices but they originally were expendive and came down to half off on Labor Day. They had the big ones and the small ones.

I also have this in black leather and the handles IMHO are not meant for the shoulders. It might fit over a bare shoulder but that's about it. It is a satchel and meant to be hand held. Also, the handles are rolled so they would not be comfortable on the shoulder and the width of the bag is about 5-6 inches so the handles sit quite far apart and once on your shoulders I would think that the outside handle would constantly be slipping off your shoulder. HTH.

thanks for the info! i think i will pass on the bag, i have too many hand helds as it is.

Last year, Labor Day, it was down to about $200 plus at the outlets. I had a hard time "giving" one away on ebay. I think I finally sold it for $165 or so... I might be off on the prices but they originally were expendive and came down to half off on Labor Day. They had the big ones and the small ones.

ooooh. i think i should save my money for the outlets then!